Author: DSseeing

China needs political reform   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-24 00:49:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-4-24 00:50
liuyedao Post time: 2012-4-24 00:23
How about Anwar?

reforms in China will also benefit Anwar and Malaysia, not just China.

reforms ultimately means no more queen bees. no more fuedal mdieval queen bees.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-24 18:47:13 |Display all floors
friction.

China will still be poor and hungry China if multinational corporations do not make money from China.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-24 20:00:00 |Display all floors
OMG HAHA on Mar 10, 1:46 AM said:

You can't possibly believe that there is any difference between democrats and republicans?

Please explain the difference between republicans and democrats regarding bank bailouts? military intervention abroad? healthcare? (Romneycare is Obamacare, period)

We (US)  have a 1-party military/fascist system masquerading as a 2-party democratic system.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-24 22:34:56 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-4-24 00:49
reforms in China will also benefit Anwar and Malaysia, not just China.

reforms ultimately means n ...

You also said that about Libya. They live well now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-24 23:08:10 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-4-24 22:34
You also said that about Libya. They live well now?

Libya has crossed the bridge and will not go back. Get it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-24 23:15:59 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-4-24 23:08
Libya has crossed the bridge and will not go back. Get it?

They are "partying" with new sectarian violence.

Seem you're happy with this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-25 00:15:56 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-4-24 23:15
They are "partying" with new sectarian violence.

Seem you're happy with this.

Libyans are so happy with this that 100 years later, they will still  celebrate death of Gadafi as public holiday.

when queen bees lose power, they lose their head and everyone celebrate. That is  the way things have always been. Now you know why China queen bees will do whatever  they can to stay in power?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.