Author: NE_Tigress

After Afghan Massacre, War Gets Victim Status   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-24 18:22:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by questioner at 2012-3-24 18:29

This thread consists of so much deliberate or deluded nonsense it is hard to know where to begin. The idea that Americans are not disturbed by the incident, nor have any concern for the dead and their relatives is absolute rubbish. All you have to do is go to fasebook discussions or the comments sections of newspapers to see that. I'm not American, but the idea that Americans are somehow less capable of compassion than Chinese is nothing more than cultural myopia, stemming from years of force-fed state propaganda. I have spent time in both China and America, and I can assure you that Americans are actually human. yes. It's hard to believe, but there you go. China has its own sorid history of atrocity . Not that 800 000 dead Tiibedaans can speak. So let he who is without sin...

Let's just point out the obvious: that this thread, like so many others on this forum, it is motivated by hate, and the perpetuation of hatred. If atrocity is really the concern, then we would see threads posted here after the endless taliban and al Quaida attacks on civilians. 90% of the casualities in that part of the world are from those sources, not the Americans, and those statistics have been well verified.

The soldier in question was clearly psychotic. This is clearly different from the Taliban, who deliberately massacre innocent civilians en masse. The Taliban's calling this soldier "inhumane" is just absurd. They encourage acid attacks on women for such crimes as studying for a better future, or exposing their arms in public. Some might call that something worse than "inhumane".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-24 18:36:50 |Display all floors
questioner Post time: 2012-3-24 18:22
This thread consists of so much deliberate or deluded nonsense it is hard to know where to begin. Th ...

Inside Job

9/11 was the inside job that facilitated the monstrous assault on Afghanistan.Hundreds of thousands of people have been butchered there for Anglo Zionist profits.Braunschirt you are despicable.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-24 18:40:39 |Display all floors
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-3-24 10:35
i love how the taliban says there will be reprisals for the killing of the innocents.WTF? i also lov ...

Hey scrotum, any civilized person would be marching if their kids have just been blown up by unfeeling uncivilized Neaderthals.
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-24 19:10:32 |Display all floors
i like your selective  response to half that post it's almost like you were being purposefully obtuse. no any normal person goes numb then depending on their remaining responsibilities goes and does something that i would not advocate ,but would understand. but not as much of that happened as i expected. but burn a few books and watch out. to be fair these things are like volcanoes and take time to build pressure so one should not judge the importance to a society of two different offences by the amount of blood spilled when the order they occur in might be significant or not.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-24 22:50:45 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-3-24 18:36
Inside Job

9/11 was the inside job that facilitated the monstrous assault on Afghanistan.Hundreds ...

No. 2800 is the actual number for Afghanistan and Iraq combined. Read Wikileaks. The rest is Al Quaida, Taliban and effective civil war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-25 11:47:43 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-3-24 18:36
Inside Job

9/11 was the inside job that facilitated the monstrous assault on Afghanistan.Hundreds ...

3 Million

The British medical journal estimated 1 million dead in Irag alone many years ago.The number for both countries combined probably exceeds 3 million today.AL CIA DUH is fiction.We are witnessing another bout of the genocide that began with Columbus 500 years ago.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-25 14:28:30 |Display all floors
questioner Post time: 2012-3-24 18:22
This thread consists of so much deliberate or deluded nonsense it is hard to know where to begin. Th ...

Seneca how are you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.