Author: sansukong

Machine dated at 400 million years found in Russia   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-15 00:30:33 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-3-14 20:58
you do not talk as if you have.

perhaps you understand little what you see.

Why do you talk like Desaview

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 00:35:00 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2012-3-15 00:30

who cares?

important is enjoy your science.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 01:23:25 |Display all floors

RE: Machine dated at 400 million years found in Russia

manoj10 Post time: 2012-3-14 23:30

Bingo, my friend. Bull's eye again! You are very keen in your observation! It's never too late to learn the truth. As is often the belief: One cannot fool all the people all the time!   {:soso_e179:}   {:soso_e183:}
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 01:25:30 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-3-15 01:23
Bingo, my friend. Bull's eye again! You are very keen in your observation! It's never too late t ...

keep to your 400 million year old fossilised brain, sansukong.

besides spreading nonsense, what use is a sansukong?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 01:38:25 |Display all floors

RE: Machine dated at 400 million years found in Russia

manoj10 Post time: 2012-3-14 22:47
Ah ! You are saying about the concept of Big bang. It expands and compresses according to the theo ...
Ah ! You are saying about the concept of Big bang. It expands and compresses according to the theory. But the expansion doesn't mean it happens in a few million years, give or take couple of billion years.

My friend,
If this "find" is ever proven to be genuine beyond all reasonable doubts scientifically, many scientific and religious journals would have to be rewritten! It would be as good as re-inventing the wheel! If we are not alone in the universe, we ain't that smart after all !

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 01:45:00 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-3-14 22:23
Bingo, my friend. Bull's eye again! You are very keen in your observation! It's never too late t ...

The ex-Chinese patriot from Malaysia is now a Arab spring revolutionary. No relations with the the Arabs though. The Monsanto seeds local dealer, pioneer of Genetic modified crops, all carcinogenic. And the fake Global warming propaganda amplifier

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 01:45:42 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-3-15 01:38
My friend,
If this "find" is ever proven to be genuine beyond all reasonable doubts scientificall ...

if this sansukong ever turns into a ghost, no one will even bother. hahahahahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.