Author: voice_cd

Remember your first love letter?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-13 23:02:50 |Display all floors
My first love letter story.

I have never written a love letter. I rather have my lover confess to me face to face. Isn't that much more romantic? After all, I don't want to fall in love with cowards. True love should make one brave and strong.

Thanks to my good looks, I have many admirers. I am also very cute and I have a great personality. Like I mentioned thousands of times before, it is not easy living a life when you are too good looking.

Anyway, the topic is about love letter... Of course I have received at least once in my life. Forget about letters, I have received confessions in many forms. Letters, sms, msn, face to face etc... You name it, I've got it! .

Going back to the topic, my first love letter. I received my first love letter when I was 17. It was from my classmate. I received it on  Valentine's day, together with a present. Actually before that I received my letters from an anonymous person who also gave me chocolates. I don't consider it a love letter though, the chocolate is far more interesting. Now, back to my first love letter. The funny thing is I did not realise it was a love letter. I was too innocent to realise that it was a love letter. I am also very shy and conservative. I didn't have a single clue and six months later it dawned on me that it was a love letter!!!

So yes, my first love letter experience was funny and cute. Just like me! If you (the reader) feels like sending me a love letter... I WILL LOVE TO RECEIVE ONE!!!   just remember I have my eyes fixed on my sweetheart.

Lastly, many thanks to Honey Voice for this wonderful opportunity. Spread D' Luv PPL.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 23:39:01 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2012-3-13 14:19
So what are you waiting for? go and get her  

Sometimes, you must be quick and brave. You're  ...

good answer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-14 07:44:33 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-3-13 20:37
I must say,
I do like your new Avatar.

Why thank you. I believe it does reflect the real me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-14 09:19:03 |Display all floors
romantic story

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-14 10:16:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-13 20:10
I was an instructor to a class of adults in some Chinese city. The classes were held in the evening  ...

So you had no intimate feelings for the girl? or there were some other reasons ?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-14 10:19:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by DSseeing at 2012-3-14 10:22
PopularStar Post time: 2012-3-13 23:02
My first love letter story.

I have never written a love letter. I rather have my lover confess to m ...

Yes, I'd love to write you a love letter.

By the way, what sex are you?

You seem to indulge on your own appearence
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-14 13:53:11 |Display all floors
why dont we ever learn who wins these stupid contests?

where do all the old contests go?  do you just delete them?

you need to have a section so we can see the winners

otherwise, there is no point in participating any more in your little games

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.