Author: voice_cd

Remember your first love letter?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-13 15:54:24 |Display all floors
Wow what a romantic thing that I have nerver met .No love letter in my life seems indicated that I am just a plan and normal girl  lol
Sometimes just felt  that this kind of love letter may be used just for some romantice ppl
just being tough!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 19:10:13 |Display all floors
You can keep you 500 points, but yes I do.

They say you never forget you first love, and I haven't. Her name is and was Donna Jones. She was the most beautiful girl in the entire school. Her hair was black and shinny as silk. Her skin was so soft and white without  a blemish visible to the eye.

I was so infatuated with her. Everyday I would wake and dress in a hurry to get to school so I could see her once again. I tried to never let her see me looking her way, as I was way too shy. But one day when I was minding my own business and was looking through the books on the shelf for something to read she appeared from no where. OMG I thought to myself. It's her and she is standing right beside me. My heart was pounding and I causally looked her way and smiled at her and she politely smiled back at me.

It was like I was standing on pins and needles. The girl of my dreams standing right next to me and she even nudged into me once or twice. I just stood there starring at the books in front of me. I so wanted to burst out and tell her how I felt towards her, but I was just too afraid to say anything. I just had no self esteem No way would she even give me a second thought. After all this was Donna Jones, one of the most sought after and popular girls in class.

Well I finally focused and found a book to take back to my desk. Couldn't stand there the whole class, even though I wanted to with her. I drew the book from the shelf and started to turn to walk off when she held out a note and said, 'here please'. I took the note, she grabbed a book and turned in a hurry and walked off. I turned back to the shelf and unfolded the note. It read, "I love you". I almost fainted.

We were in 1st grade.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 19:17:19 |Display all floors
ningkai Post time: 2012-3-13 12:47
I do love a girl ,but I dare not let her know. I don't know why though I am quite sure that she also ...

How much love is lost by unspoken words.

It is better to have loved and lost to never have loved at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 19:25:23 |Display all floors
{:soso_e102:}{:soso_e106:}Very sweety!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 20:37:10 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2012-3-13 19:17
How much love is lost by unspoken words.

It is better to have loved and lost to never have loved  ...

I must say,
I do like your new Avatar.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 20:46:35 |Display all floors
simply_me Post time: 2012-3-13 11:47
No...I might have not made myself clear.  I refused him when he asked me out, because I thought I  ...

the  chance alway give us just one time .hold it next time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 22:00:19 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2012-3-13 19:10
You can keep you 500 points, but yes I do.

They say you never forget you first love, and I haven't. ...

it is a dramatic experience of life.
i am jealous .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.