Author: voice_cd

Remember your first love letter?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-13 13:13:09 |Display all floors
It was my second year of college when i met her. I remember she was sitting in row number 9 with her friends, waiting for the tutoring time to start. She was a fresh first year student and i was the tutor. At first, i did attracted to her (who wouldn't get attracted to a beautiful girl?), but i did not make any move, i was too shy. Besides, a such beautiful lady should already have someone by her side. Not to mention, i was just a poor student.

The tutoring went up to a month, i met her twice a week. During that time, i got closer to her and we started calling each other. At first it was to discuss cost accounting matter, later on, don't know how, we started to open to each other about our life.

I found out that she's an old fashioned lady, who has never get involved in serious romance. Her family is very traditional and strict, but one thing that made me a bit worry, her father is rich. I was worried because i was getting more attached to her and i knew, deep in my heart, i like her. I don't think she or her father would like a poor boy like me become her boyfriend.

After some times, i could not stand to keep my feelings inside, but i was afraid of rejection either. So i sent her a disguised love letter by email, translated into english like this:

"Once upon a time, long ago, there was a frog who fell in love with a beautiful princess. The frog dreams of becoming a men to be able to be with the princess. And the frog determined to give the world to the princess with all of its heart if she let it. Will the princess give a chance to the frog?"

And she answered, "every people and every thing in this world deserves a fair chance. To be born lucky is lucky, but to strive to be the best is honorable. If the frog can prove it, the princess will happily take him"

Long story short, after that we have become closer. A month after the short letter, i told her that i want to be her boyfriend. It took her 2 days to think about it and give a yes answer to me. It was the 2 days of hell for me.

Anyway, now, she's the mother of my handsome baby boy. My boy got the look of her mother. We have been married for 3 years. She is the most amazing women i have ever met. She went from the bottom with me, even though she's from rich family. She supported me when i quit my job and started my own business (at that time we haven't married yet). A year after i started my business, she quits her job and help me even though her father did not approve. She did taste the bitter from the very bottom at my side.

Right now, the frog has transformed into a man and live happily with the princess. There are some bumps along the way, but with the princess on his side, the man is sure to become a king and it's just a matter of time that he can give the world to the princess.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-13 14:19:29 |Display all floors
ningkai Post time: 2012-3-13 12:47
I do love a girl ,but I dare not let her know. I don't know why though I am quite sure that she also ...

So what are you waiting for? go and get her

Sometimes, you must be quick and brave. You're waiting for a girl to pop the question?

Write her a romantic love letter{:soso__13342123351901123891_1:} if you really cares
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 14:31:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by DSseeing at 2012-3-13 14:35
Sh1zuk4 Post time: 2012-3-13 13:13
It was my second year of college when i met her. I remember she was sitting in row number 9 with her ...

{:soso__1312040988051057837_1:}Your story wowed me . Thank you for sharing. So that was your first love letter, right? You made it, man. You make me a bit jealous now. Beautiful wife, beautiful boy, beautiful career. The "frog" indeed has turned to the "prince".

I can feel between your words that the love and appreciation towards your wife is overwhelming.  Wish you a happy marriage forever after.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 15:25:58 |Display all floors
The first love letter that i wrote was for my BF.I invited him to the birthday party while i got no reply from him. Perhaps he didn't receive the letter that i wrote to him. He called a few days later with no replies. Wow, I was totally embarrassed. Haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 15:31:25 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2012-3-13 14:31
Your story wowed me . Thank you for sharing. So that was your first ...

You are most welcome and thank you very much for your wishes

Anyway, I'm nothing to be jealous at... we are still striving in terms of economy and family life. This is a lifetime job.

I'm trying to set the way for my son and maybe my second unborn children, so that in the future, they don't have to feel the bitter life i had for almost 22 years.

Wish you a good life and prosperity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 15:41:06 |Display all floors
CynthiaCynthia Post time: 2012-3-13 15:25
The first love letter that i wrote was for my BF.I invited him to the birthday party while i got no  ...

You should have made sure that he recieved it.

So how did he become your BF?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 15:43:32 |Display all floors
Sh1zuk4 Post time: 2012-3-13 15:31
You are most welcome and thank you very much for your wishes

Anyway, I'm nothing to be je ...

Thanks. But be careful not to spoil your children.

Learn something from Buffet's way of raising children.

His youngest son wants to be a farmer, he let him

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.