Author: lau_guan_kim

lau_guan_kim and jinseng retiring   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-12 13:57:26 |Display all floors
....and I am still my pretty self{:soso_e163:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 14:54:22 |Display all floors
So, what do you want? For people to say; "oh no, please don't go", further feeding your already inflated sense of self worth and value to this BBS?

Instead of announcing all that garbage, just fade away fror a few weeks and come back. No need for the dramatics LGK, as well you know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 14:58:25 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-3-12 14:54
So, what do you want? For people to say; "oh no, please don't go", further feeding your already infl ...

He is NOT like by anybody so it seems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 15:46:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Lono_Sainoa at 2012-3-12 15:47
cestmoi Post time: 2012-3-12 13:35
Lost_Sanity, your repetitions are tiresome n trite, have u got anything else to offer or is that i ...

And the forums biggest manipulators and agenda control freaks like Cestmoi and Snappysammy are the only people who wouldnt benefit from Passport registration, photo, and real name, and autobiographical data posted

why this troll can even use the internet is reason enough to force mandatory registration for all internet users..

and why he can continually abuse the Reputable Newspaper and Media Company China Daily defies all comprehension

dont feel bad if he goes away and never comes back, he wont go without a demon-esque fight, but he and snappysammy and their clique need to be exorcised from this forum

in the aftermath of their impotent rage, a new CD will flourish, with intelligent Writers and Actual Digest Authors..

and they will always have gayestvillageintheworld .com to cushion their fall

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 15:53:08 |Display all floors
Lono_Sainoa Post time: 2012-3-12 13:17
it needs registering with passport & photo & Bio, and autobiographical information

and there should ...

You talk far too much to be a good poster.

FYI, nobody ever bothers to read further than the sixth line, boyo!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 15:56:57 |Display all floors
ThankoPan Post time: 2012-3-12 15:53
You talk far too much to be a good poster.

FYI, nobody ever bothers to read further than the sixt ...

thankopan is no doubt snappysammy, and with cestmoi,  the 3 literally sleep naked in the same bed together

so it stands to reason that when one is in trouble, they all feel their necks tighten

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 22:37:02 |Display all floors
ThankoPan Post time: 2012-3-12 16:58
He is NOT like by anybody so it seems.

actually, I like jinseng

I think he has posted some very positive cross-cultural items

and I especially liked his blog-style entries on his children and cooking

So, I bid the old man a heartfelt goodbye

Hopefully, the tiredness is something simple and a good rest will do

Well done for raising successful and decent children, and for seeing your grandchildren. What more can a man ask in life?

I hope you stick around a little longer.

I will also ask you to kindly post your excellent recipes in the iCook section. These are timeless. Hope you have more! Don't leave just yet...

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.