Author: aziz

LETS ALL THE THREAD BE LOCKED   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-12 11:24:45 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-3-12 10:36
No personal attacks, no racial remarks, it's the bottom line. Anyone who challenge it will be bann ...

You let it run for few days and discover personal attack !!

When I see a thread just started I can easily assume what the outcome would be.Why you dont take instant action and stopped it not locked.

If you really want a proper debate please follow some other debate based website.A three word or simply use emoticons with such huge space cannot be considered a debate rather I may tag it as chat.

Make a different part in this forum,a chat section.You will find a lot of member will participate.And the debate will be there as usual but it need  an approval.Here you may deploy more moderator inoffice to check it and publish.The real genuine debator may not feel deppressed or hesitate.As well emoticon and three word users will get more flexibility to express them properly.Mind this will bring more revenue for CD forum.

You might not forget FORUM MEMBERS ARE THE HEART OF THE FORUM not moderators.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 18:25:22 |Display all floors
Yikes , just few ziovampires barking like old ladies without teeth but mouth big as garage door.

how can such small tiny group in world terms talk so much is beyond reason.

Every locked thread is locked because Seneca , Lawopendog and Doberman aka exported Israeli and his clones derailed them with systematic verbal abuse.

First they create chaos and than they offer solution , so foking jew of them.

Ridiculous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 00:10:14 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-3-12 18:25
Yikes , just few ziovampires barking like old ladies without teeth but mouth big as garage door.

Fo ...
Doberman aka exported Israeli and his clones

As you are bringing it again, I am requesting you to speak CLEARLY what does that mean!
Pinning untrue stuff to a forumite is a RUDE personal attack!

So either you explain what is it on your mind with exported Israeli and clones or you shut up!
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 00:23:19 |Display all floors
This looks like a good place for an argument if you shout loud enough the thread will get locked and then you will start another one the same to get it locked.

What was the question

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 01:11:23 |Display all floors
wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-3-12 18:35
Yes, and you should stop your incessant name calling taunts of fellow forumites.

Your habitul lib ...

Yes, you tell the snake old man!
I have the proof Kbay don't like having sex with cows.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 01:19:20 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-3-12 10:26
When there are no more real discussions in the thread, only personal attacks, we chooose to close it ...

Your statement iis akin to a CD manual instruction on "How to ruin a thread!".

This is what the thugs been doing to pro-China members' threads;
deliberate thread vadalism I call it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 02:27:26 |Display all floors
doberman Post time: 2012-3-13 00:10
As you are bringing it again, I am requesting you to speak CLEARLY what does that mean!
Pinning  ...

ziovampire you are not in position to request , i have yet to report your physical threats against me.

No member did that here as far as I know , you are only member of this forum that threaten fellow forumittes physically every weekend after long booze session.

Stay away from threats and alcohol cause both could harm your existence.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.