Author: Revolutionar

New iPad sold out around the world. [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-13 03:12:35 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-3-11 23:21
by the time this stature head recognises a new trend,

What is a stature head?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 03:40:18 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-3-11 23:44
when thankopan can built the world's most successful company, we will start taking  thankopan seri ...

World's most successful company?

I truly believe that if you were to visit the Apple campus you would ejaculate in your underwear.

The things that impress some people...
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 03:49:50 |Display all floors
ThankoPan Post time: 2012-3-11 23:38
The Mackintosh was hailed the revoltionary gadet of its time, but the hype didn't last long....
hi ...

We are in agreement on this.
The Hula hoop wasn't even an original idea of the toy company Wham-O
They just made it out of plastic and marketed in a shrewd way.
From wiki
--------------------------------------------
The hoop gained international popularity in the late 1950s when a plastic version was successfully marketed by
California's Wham-O toy company. In 1957, Richard Knerr and Arthur "Spud" Melin, starting with the idea of
Australian bamboo "exercise hoops", manufactured 1.06 metre (42 in) hoops with Marlex plastic. With give-aways
and national marketing and retailing, a fad was started in July, 1958; twenty-five million plastic hoops
were sold in less than four months, and in two years sales reached more than 100 million units.
--------------------------------------------
Hula hoops are just as popular as ever but people don't pay a premium just to get a Wham-O hula hoop anymore.
Same thing has happened with hundreds of products through history and the same thing will happen with Apple.
A number of companies made smart phones before Apple and many more will make smart phones in the future.
As soon as the kids start getting tired of paying all the extra money just to they can brag to their little friends that
they have an iPhone instead of Brand-X then Apple will fad into history like Wham-O or other past toy companies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 13:24:22 |Display all floors
Pirate89 Post time: 2012-3-13 11:59
Being "so-called" smart does not guarante success in reality.  It takes a lot more to succeed in l ...

Only the smart succeeds .

That does not mean you are guaranteed sucess , even if you think you are smart.

Other people think you are a moron.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 13:48:44 |Display all floors
Pirate89 Post time: 2012-3-13 13:43
If you think yourself as a moron but pretend to be smart, you are guaranteed to be a losers and fa ...

Pirates get drunk and gets killed.

Good businessmen like Steve is for the long term.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 19:10:18 |Display all floors
Pirate89 Post time: 2012-3-13 16:38
The best pirate can survive in any circumstances or situations ---- with a good head on his should ...

Bottom line, pirates are illegal, immoral and unwanted in any civilized economy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 20:37:07 |Display all floors
Pirate

No one can mistaken you for someone nice or even rational.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.