Author: Revolutionar

New iPad sold out around the world. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-12 15:21:19 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-12 13:46
I work with computers. The iPad is a toy. Toys are fun but they don't last long.
Pretty soon anoth ...

by the time this stature head recognises a new trend,

it is too late for the stature head.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 15:38:13 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-12 13:46
I work with computers. The iPad is a toy. Toys are fun but they don't last long.
Pretty soon anoth ...

The Mackintosh was hailed the revoltionary gadet of its time, but the hype didn't last long....
history will repeat itself. Apple will file for bankruptcy once more!

Don't believe also the hype Jobs was a 'visionary'.
Apples' iphones and ipad were ALL copies of gadets that were already in the market.
Jobs just made 'value added' improvements on his thieving ideas.

Like Apples' soon to release G4 smartphoes, they'll be claiming G4 is their innovation!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 15:44:29 |Display all floors
ThankoPan Post time: 2012-3-12 15:38
The Mackintosh was hailed the revoltionary gadet of its time, but the hype didn't last long....
hi ...

when thankopan can built the world's most successful company, we will start taking  thankopan seriously too.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 15:47:49 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-3-12 15:44
when thankopan can built the world's most successful company, we will start taking  thankopan seri ...

I am no thief!

But if I copy the stealing hands of Jobs, I may also succeed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 15:56:00 |Display all floors
ThankoPan Post time: 2012-3-12 15:47
I am no thief!

But if I copy the stealing hands of Jobs, I may also succeed!

you should challenge yourself and be as successful as Steve Jobs, and it is even legal too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 17:23:15 |Display all floors
Pirate89 Post time: 2012-3-12 16:32
You are wrong, son.  
Pirate spirits can build a strong country and economy.

illegal, immoral and full of short cuts. too.

a mafia economy like China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 22:24:21 |Display all floors
Pirate89 Post time: 2012-3-12 21:49
Whatever it takes as long as you fulfill your objectives and self-interests.

Only the smart succeeds , even if illegal.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.