Author: azz

A congratulation to President Bashar Assad's government: Mission well executed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-4 04:45:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-3-4 04:49
Windy.Deng Post time: 2012-3-4 04:34
Iran, Russia naval presence in Syrian waters message to US
Sunday Feb 19, 201203:10 PM GMT, Press TV ...

Chinese political support did matter thou , Russia needed support of China in UN and Russia is very grateful for it.

Chinese veto changed balance of power in UN , this are very important things because  veto of two is not same as veto of one member.

Russia could of been isolated politically without Chinese friendly hand of support.

Good thing is that China and Russia work together to counter imperialistic forces.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 04:51:45 |Display all floors
Windy.Deng Post time: 2012-3-4 04:31
This is a very good lesson to be learned for the Chinese!

Assad's success in routing out the NATO b ...

The Russian Naval presence was followed by the Iranian navy that is still there I believe training the Syrian navy.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 04:52:42 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-3-4 04:45
Chinese political support did matter thou , Russia needed support of China in UN and Russia is ver ...

My guess is, without the Russian's naval presence, the NATO bombs would have dropped on Assad's Presidential Pallace.
With UNSC Veto or no UNSC Veto!

You forgot GW Bush's bombing and invasion of Iraq was done without the authorisation of the UN mandate?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 04:53:11 |Display all floors
philo09 Post time: 2012-3-4 04:51
The Russian Naval presence was followed by the Iranian navy that is still there I believe training ...

Yes Iranians showed balls in time of need.

good observation philo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 04:53:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-3-4 04:57
Windy.Deng Post time: 2012-3-4 04:52
My guess is, without the Russian's naval presence, the NATO bombs would have dropped on Assad's Pr ...

yes that would happen i agree , Russian naval presence did change perspective ..........i'm not disputing a fact.

what i'm saying political support from China did matter and that is something we somewhat differ i guess .

USUKIS attack only those that can't hit back , for example N.Korea have nukes Iraq never had them yet they attacked Iraq not N.Korea.

because N.Korea can hit back with nukes..............there is no dispute in your view and mine ...............all i'm saying Russia need China and vice versa................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 04:54:45 |Display all floors
If you want to back your friends up, you have to do it with raw power.
Words alone will not do.

Projection of power should be the Chinese Military's next 12-year Plan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 04:57:01 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-3-4 04:53
yes that would happen i agree , Russian naval presence did change perspective ..........i'm not di ...

I did said the cooperation of Russia & China.....was the catalyst.
They should continue this vital role, to preserve world peace.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.