Author: DSseeing

Civil servant’s son sets teen girl on fire after being rejected   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-2-28 07:16:58 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-2-27 10:02
Here bone structure in not maligned, it is only the skin. Surgical skin grafts can do a great deal f ...

Note to China bashers using this opportunity to goulishly promote their twisted agenda.
These horrible events happen in privileged families everywhere in the world.. Not just in China.
-----------
Baltimore Sun, September 18, 1998|By Michael James | Michael James,SUN STAFF
An in-law of the du Pont multimillionaires was charged yesterday with conspiring to murder his stepson's
girlfriend, who was beaten and strangled in Las Vegas by hit men -- possibly in
an attempt to shut her out of the family's vast fortune, federal agents said.

Christopher L. Moseley, 58, was arrested by FBI agents at the lavish Fieldstone Golf Club in Greenville,
Del., just hours before the club's inaugural dinner.

Moseley's wife, Lisa Dean Moseley, is a direct descendant of the founder of the DuPont Co. and owns the
183 acres of land the course is built on.

Moseley is charged in connection with the murder of Patricia Margello, whose body was found Aug. 5 in the
air-conditioning vent of a Las Vegas motel.

------------
and another from just this one privileged family in the USA.
------------

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On January 26, 1996, DuPont was seen to shoot Dave Schultz dead in the driveway of Schultz's home on du Pont's
800-acre (3.2 km2) estate. Schultz's wife Mary and duPont's head of security saw the events. The security chief
was sitting in the passenger seat of duPont's car when DuPont shot three bullets into Schultz. Police did not
establish a motive. Schultz was a longtime friend of duPont who had repeatedly tried to help him.

DuPont's friends said the shooting was uncharacteristic, but many people had noticed his increasingly disrupted
behavior. Joy Hansen Leutner, a triathlete from Hermosa Beach, California, lived for two years on the estate.
Leutner said duPont helped her through a stressful period in the mid 1980s. She later said, "with my family and
friends, John gave me a new lease on life. He gave more than money; he gave himself emotionally." She expressed
incredulity about the killing. She is quoted as saying "There's no way John in his right mind would have killed
Dave."
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 07:35:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 08:22:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cuiren at 2012-2-28 08:25

Now I understand why Net_tigress said "more Bo Xilai to get things right".
Bo Xilai 's red song project keeps the officials' children busy singing red songs. Then they don't have time to think of courting girls or losing ego. No time to think evil things
Red song project is like other religion activities as reading koran or praising god, give you no time to think of your desire of chasing girls.

Bo Xilai

Bo Xilai

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 08:30:03 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-2-26 19:53
Very sad that these things happen and I hope that:
1) The girl can fully recover from her injuries a ...

I agree but the poor kid isn't going to recover her looks and let's face it, it's going to be hard for her to find a husband now after this.
I don't believe the father should lose his job over this though. It's his son's doing, not his.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 08:37:58 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-2-28 06:16
Note to China bashers using this opportunity to goulishly promote their twisted agenda.
These horr ...

Who the hell would use this against China except to state the obvious which is that some kids here grow up too spoiled. The same can be said of anywhere. Shame on you Robert, for shame, for using this as an attempt, yet again, to malign the west! This isn't about countries. It's about a spoiled boy who didn't get what he wanted so he ruined a poor girls life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 08:39:32 |Display all floors
cuiren Post time: 2012-2-28 07:22
Now I understand why Net_tigress said "more Bo Xilai to get things right".
Bo Xilai 's red song proj ...

Is "red songs" like singing things from the "little red book"? If so, not so good in this day and age, but something to give kids a proper grounding in self discipline isn't a bad idea!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 08:59:19 |Display all floors
The son of civil servants,the son of evil.
pass your success to the next generation

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.