Author: DSseeing

Civil servant’s son sets teen girl on fire after being rejected   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-7 09:14:06 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-3-6 16:14
Enough talkiing about women anyway, if your such a champion of your wife post a picture up. Why do ...

I have no need to post a picture of my wife for a low life like you.
Don't you have some butts to kiss?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 09:15:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 09:17:09 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-3-6 16:02
Maybe you should take time off the site so you don't embarrass yourself futher...

First you ju ...

Keep posting. It shows everyone how desperate you are for affirmation.
Nobody is going to pay any attention to what you post except for your butt kissing buddies.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 09:25:49 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 09:36:48 |Display all floors
it is one example of extrem actions behaved by youth in 90s, how to prevent moer such tragedy from happening, is what all this society should all concern, the concern may come from government, education commitee, school, family, media. etc..
when COM meets CN, it comes to one point, like so many on the internet, who unconsciously expect some point.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 10:00:35 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 10:37:35 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-3-6 17:25
I see... I must have struck a chord somewhere, or everywhere. Too close to the mark huh?

It's ok,  ...

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.