Author: 468259058

Nanjing suspends ties over massacre denial [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-24 00:04:16 |Display all floors
This is simply unacceptable. Please read the book of Irish Chang.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-24 00:23:51 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-2-24 00:04
This is simply unacceptable. Please read the book of Irish Chang.

Yeah I know the writer and her book,

Too pity she died very young.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-24 00:40:16 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-2-24 00:23
Yeah I know the writer and her book,

Too pity she died very young.

She was murdered by CIA? No?

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-24 16:48:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by aa@edward at 2012-2-24 17:05
468259058 Post time: 2012-2-23 18:05
1. I wish that mainland China would go on reforming - turning the present half a military ruling n ...
  1. 1. I wish that mainland China would go on reforming - turning the present half a military ruling nation to a law ruling nation.
Copy code
Hi @468....8, all your other remarks & statements of the subject matter fit in very well with my heart's pulses, except one read above herein. Plainly and frankly, the propaganda machines of the then ruling British Empire in the Far East coupled with the victorious US Military at those past decade times had been brandishing "communism" as a vicious killing machine on rusting bikes and bare-footed with kaki-uniforms. Were all such propaganda bullshiiits turned out to be true or false or scary?  Please check your pulses before jumping in to it.

1/   Which so-called free, civil & democratic nation on Earth is NOT dominated by each of its own MILITARY regime with the biggest budgetary slice in % of national GDP of all components; and look at the USA, UK, France, Germany, PIIGS, and all other NATO members first of all before you get on to check the ‘military pulses’ of Japan, Korea(s), Indonesia, Israel, Iran, India, Pakistan, Russia, Poland, Ukraine, etc… etc … etc…?

2/   As free and democratic as the USA so-said & I wish so too; aren’t the Pentagon, CIA & FBI commanding the ‘loudest voice & widest control’ in the USA? Nothing wrong with their 'controlling mechanisms' but for a comparison sake!

So, it is UNFAIR to remark that China is a half military nation (* 2 million soldiers among 1500 million Chinese = ….% *) nor to imply that China is non-democratic enough to satisfy every stomach on Earth while it is already too much of a trouble to manage and control its territorial rights and people.

As observed, without the military discipline of the Chinese PLA, it would have succumbed to at least 500% more rampant corruptions and daring treacherous activities where and when China & Asean nations would be forced to be hungry, poor and dirty again! No more ever or else those bloody unrepentant & horribly sinful japs will knock on your doors again with other white dominated forces as “invading devilish allies” this time. China must absolutely stay ahead strongly and militarily by setting up the goal of "forced-entry-denial defences" all around China's perimeters!!!  

Chinese people, let's there be NO more hard luck story, please!!!   

What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-24 23:19:25 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-2-24 00:40
She was murdered by CIA? No?

By her own book.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-25 10:37:08 |Display all floors
aa@edward Post time: 2012-2-24 16:48
Hi @468....8, all your other remarks & statements of the subject matter fit in very well with my he ...

hehee..
We judged the same matter from  2 different perspectives.

I have written down my perspective in other threads. According to the constitution of mainland China, the president is government number 1 leader.

"Liu Shaoqi", "Li Xiannian", "Yang Shangkun" had ever been appointed as president of mainland China.  so, they had ever been government number 1 leaders of mianland China.

However, the present mainland China's government named only "Mao Zedong", "Deng Xiaoping", "Jiang Zemin", "Hu Jintao" as the government leaders from 1949.  You can double check their positions in government. All of them are the number 1 military leaders.

For example: Deng Xiaoping had ever been appointed as president of mainland China, or as secretary of CPC central committee, though he was the number 1 military leader from 1981 to 1990.

Deng Xiaoping was neither the president of mainland China nor the secretary of CPC central committee from 1978 to 1990, but the present government still names Deng Xiaoping as the number 1 leader of mainland China from 1978 to 1990.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-25 15:20:54 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-2-23 07:58
Visitors on Wednesday pass a wall at the Memorial Hall of the Victims in Nanjing Massacre by Japane ...

he said his Father was there, and that his Father told him a quite different story. I think this could be quite normal within the family. But for the boy to voice an opinion based on what his father did or did not tell him when the boy is now a Mayor, is stupid. (covered under etc.)
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.