Author: lanjingling

Will you marry me as I have nothing ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-28 15:03:17 |Display all floors
lanjingling Post time: 2012-2-28 14:59
I met few new words in your post and I checked the dictionary to understand.

I have many to learn ...

Very nice

What I mean to say is that I too like fun sex a lot, and for fun sex, I can do it with any attractive girl, regardless of her genetic quality: but I would use 100% contraception and safety.  But, let's say the time has come for me to reproduce: in this case, I will make sure the girl has very good genes, and I would use IVF to screen for bad genes.
Life Extension Foundation will make China strong: Lef.org

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 15:08:00 |Display all floors
A.I. Post time: 2012-2-28 15:03
Very nice

What I mean to say is that I too like fun sex a lot, and for fun sex, I can do  ...

he he, does that cost a lot ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 15:09:14 |Display all floors
lanjingling Post time: 2012-2-28 15:08
he he, does that cost a lot ?

In Israel, government pays for it if you can't afford it
Life Extension Foundation will make China strong: Lef.org

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 15:50:58 |Display all floors
lanjingling Post time: 2012-2-28 14:50
yes,many girls are like that.

many many many so many......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-29 20:52:21 |Display all floors
How much money one has shouldn't play a role.Love counts. Two people who have not much money can work hard together and build something up.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-29 21:13:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by superkylin at 2012-2-29 21:25

Before men bring up such questions and potentialy try to fingerpoint the gold diggers...consider--

No pretty face, no great body built (specially no boobs),  no rich family just a normal education degree
If you are a man, will you marry to a woman like this?

Lots of men, despite they are ugly looking, no fun, not paying attention to personal hygiene, and have tiny pexxs, they all believe they are entitled with a beautiful gorgeous girl who don't care about money house and car etc.

But face the fact, beauty/intellegence either one IS property, it indicates desirable gene, which all men after, why do you think you can get that? Whoever have such properties, do have the right to ask for a price, and it is only a choice, that if you can afford, or you don't want to afford. Just like a rich man can require a beautiful woman, and no one blames that? Why? they believe beauty = true love ?

Then you talk about the money and love issue....see, only a few very lucky bastards find beautiful or at least cute looking, smart girl who don't care about money and love purely. If they don't have money they must have something else to compensate: funny, intellegent, good looking, good in bed...etc. If one man don't even have any of those slight desirable attributes and qualities, the beautiful woman of his must be intellegence-chanlleged.

So, i guess it's not just being lucky. Now go and envy them or throw questions to girls, you find who actually equals your standards, if you can't, then probably you are not an ideal mating object for opposite sex

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-1 16:11:08 |Display all floors
The answer will depend of the person's culture.

What's more important for them, Love or Material things?

It's about location and good heart of the person.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.