Author: 468259058

Chinese teen sex slave found locked in cage in Birmingham brothel   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-20 12:55:10 |Display all floors

I'm still laughing
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-2-20 12:56:34 |Display all floors
""“We have people knocking the door at all times of the day and night with these problems, but these types of issues are always hidden,” said the nun, who is in her 60s, according to the Mail.""

"Hey, where are all your shackled w##s?"
"Oh, they left for the day to go knock on church doors again" {:soso_e113:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 12:57:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2012-2-19 21:28
lebeast Post time: 2012-2-19 20:54
such a dry delivery

Are you one of those ignorant Christians?
Maybe not.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 13:01:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-18 22:20
So is Lebeast also guyilty of being "anti China" for telling us the fact that the kidnappers were  ...

""WHY DON'T anti-Christians do anything to save such victims?""

I do my part. I don't hire prostitutes. That was a Jesus thing wasn't it? {:soso_e113:}
Wasn't that a fairy tale in the bible?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 21:29:03 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-2-20 13:01
""WHY DON'T anti-Christians do anything to save such victims?""

I do my part. I don't hire prosti ...

Usually, in Anglo infested lands, the cops knows where all these brothels are with underaged, trafficked kids from poor countries, who are being sexually abused by big fat sweaty stink old balding Anglos queuing up to abuse these children.

And they turn blind eye to these places because some of their own kind share in seeing the suffering of these poor little kids!
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-21 03:24:07 |Display all floors
firstcause Post time: 2012-2-20 05:29
Usually, in Anglo infested lands, the cops knows where all these brothels are with underaged, traf ...

Yes, this also provides the pious bums, the Christians, the opportunity to cherry pick a few of the victims at their
convenience and parade them around yelling "Look! See what we, the Christians, have done!"
Golly, if it weren't for this pious bums the whole world would go up in flames. Give us some more donations! {:soso_e120:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-21 12:56:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-20 19:24
First Curse was naming YOU among those perps as he called them "Anglos" that "infest" these lands. ...

Most people today use Anglo in place of WASP, White Anglo Saxon Protestant, as a slang term.
That is unless we are role playing here in some lame renaissance fair.
Besides, it is more important to me to have a comrade against evangelism spreading filth throughout
the world then to be socially correct.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.