Author: 468259058

Chinese teen sex slave found locked in cage in Birmingham brothel   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-19 13:42:13 |Display all floors
I was expecting firstcause

actually, I am still expecting
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-19 14:42:01 |Display all floors
Here's an article from the Birmingham Mail

Crime fighting Brum nun & the sex slave girl found in cage in city brothel

A TEENAGE sex slave was rescued by police after being found locked in a CAGE at a Birmingham brothel.

The shocking case has been revealed by Sister Helen Ryan, of St Mary’s Convent of Mercy in Handsworth

She and her order help young victims of people trafficking – including the 18-year-old Chinese girl.

Sister Helen is director of the convent which was recently awarded £5,000 from proceeds of crime seizures. The money will now go towards helping other young women and children brought into the city from abroad and forced into the evil sex trade.

The nun, who is in her 60s, said: “I worked with a girl from China who is now being cared for. The police found her in a cage in a city brothel. She did not even know which country she was in.

“She was just 18 years old. Thankfully she is now in a safe place."

brum nun.jpg

thanks to these dedicated Christians, young sex slaves are rescued
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-19 14:43:52 |Display all floors
Sister Helen added: “We have an open door. The key is to connect with people from all cultures and faiths in the city and to provide an environment where we can talk about these difficult issues.

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-19 16:48:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-19 14:20
So is Lebeast also guyilty of being "anti China" for telling us the fact that the kidnappers were  ...

Again you are putting words in my mouth I did not say.
Take your pill and get some (much needed) rest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-19 20:31:22 |Display all floors
Of course we knw who will be queuing up day and night to have sex with these kids: ANGLOS!
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-19 20:38:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-19 12:53
But these "sisters of mercy" won't get the chapeau-treatment from Uya and Robert.

Also, I am sur ...

.....I am sure someone will say it was Anglos who smuggled these kids into Britain from Asia...

Well yeah!
It's already agreed here that all Germans and Anglos are corrupt. It follows then the Anglo gangsters working in the Immigration Office at London's Heatrow are in, and masterminding the sex trade la.
So simple, but then I don't expect this duncey seneca to link the clues.
This fool has no clue on almost anything!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-19 21:39:06 |Display all floors
Such actions are intolerable, but they do occur.The wants and needs of men, often times pervert the purity and innocence of women.
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.