Author: longzhou

GERMAN PRESIDENT RESIGNS ON SUSPICION OF CORRUPTION [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-18 21:12:41 |Display all floors
YIPman Post time: 2012-2-17 12:21
Most gweilo English teachers in China are corrupt too!

The majority of them Anglo snakeys here can' ...

Well said, ........ Expatter is one of them....

Get me the phone # of the Minister of Education ... I'm gonna have Expatter shipped to Siberia.... to teach English Literature to the moose
If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-18 21:36:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by laowaipengyou at 2012-2-18 15:43

Now my opinion; ref: German President ....bla bla bla

- As I write this line, our previous president is in jail. The s.o.b. had an apettite for his secretaries...
- One of our former Prime Ministers is in court ... I hope and believe he will be thrown behind bars in the near future... for using his authority and power to buy property  many moons ago
- A son of one of our former Prime Minister went to jail, for participating in money laundering activities ... among others
- I lost track of how many ex-members of our Parliament are or were in jail...

Are we different from others, namely the Germans (in this case) ....??
YES and NO..

At the end of the day, our leaders are made like us, flesh and bone ... some of them are less talented than we are ... some of them are less trustworthy than we are..

But still, the system is built in such a way that we deposit in them our trust, authority ... associated with responsability..

Therefore, every nation has to have a system to check and establish how our elected leadership performs ... to allow us to react according to the circumstances ...

- We change them every four years if they are not good for the job ...
- We change them sooner if they disappoint us...
- And we send them to jail if they commit a felony ..

Friends, our leaders ..... they have the same needs and weaknesses that we have ...

In our folklore we say .... give them the honor that they deserve, but watch them..!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-19 10:51:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-18 16:47
He adorns his  artefactual name with a "doctor" title obtained, the rumour mill says, through some ...

I'm here to deny it...

First of all, Expatter has a pH di..!!

After researchin di'subjekt zoro-ugly ...... Expatter got his pH di at the prestigious Polish University of Naszawitryna (nasza, our.... witryna, you guessed, vitrine).... some sort of Poilish Charcuterie oriented institute of research.... where, for the last century, scientists are trying to arrive to the best bologna sandwich taste ....

aKKKording to the rekords @Naszawitryna.... Expatter at his last med check ..... got a pH of 8.5 on the urine test (highly alkaline)

I asked my dog's Vet ... what is the reason of such a high pH.
Lobo's Vet, zinks that Expatter, because of his Nazi bakkkground, must have a konstant high level of acidity on his blood stream .... and his body-machine is producing alkaline bodies to neutralize his judeophobic tendencies...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 19:18:43 |Display all floors
1.The public prosecutor's office investigates in the suspicion of "Vorteilsnahme" (accepting advantage). It's INVESTIGATING. Until he's found guilty the presumption of innocence has to be applied.

2. Why didn't the system work? It works perfect!!! In which other system but a democracy can even the head of state be accused and investigated by even a little district attorney?The free and independent press/,media as Fourth Estate in democracy did a well job and brought the affair to daylight and the judiciary does the rest. The system works very well!!!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.