Views: 3089|Replies: 22

Good or Not - "Hong Ding Shang Ren"? [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-16 12:08:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-2-16 12:08

What’s “Hong Ding Shang Ren”? They are, at the same time, both businessmen in companies and high-level leaders in Party commission and Central and local government.

If you were a high-level manager in a state-owned company, you should have been also a high-level official in Party commission or in government, you should have been also a congress member or a council member, though several exceptions came out from 1990s.

If you were a boss of a private-owned company and the company is big enough, the Central government and local government would probably grant you a special welfare – to appoint you as a congress member or a council member.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 12:10:45 |Display all floors
I am waiting for you to asnwer in the other thread; will you answer or will you run away as you always do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 12:14:04 |Display all floors
Would "Hong Ding Shang Ren" get special benefits for their companies from the government power which they hold?

Could we Chinese prevent such illegal action from taking place?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 12:17:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-2-16 12:25

Lately, a high-level leader in Guangdong province beat a local journalist in Press Conference. This high-level leader is also a local property developer.

How Dare? Would the local police dare to investigate this case?

This hot topic remind me of "Hong Ding Shang Ren".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 12:23:40 |Display all floors
thats a complete conflict of interest

i believe in america or china or any government, people in office should only be allowed to be professional politicians, and not be allowed to have any private business endeavors, nor can anyone in their immediate family

they should be philosophers, scholars, etc,

thats the main problem with america.. and china too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 12:30:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-2-16 12:36
longzhou Post time: 2012-2-16 12:10
I am waiting for you to asnwer in the other thread; will you answer or will you run away as you alwa ...

Hehe, a lot of works are waiting for me after spring festival holidays. Sometimes, I couldn't read though the topics, no enough time. If you'd like, you could send your words through private messages, and I would reply as soon as possible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 12:31:21 |Display all floors
Lono_Sainoa Post time: 2012-2-16 12:23
thats a complete conflict of interest

i believe in america or china or any government, people in of ...

And Spain. Actaully, over there in Spain, a big number of the current politicians come directly from the most powerful families. They are either directly involved in private comapnies or their close family members are!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.