Author: longzhou

DOES GOD PLAY DICE?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-15 22:24:45 |Display all floors
you can spend your time arguing semantics, and the philosophy of men, and trusting in the limited ability of mortal men to comprehend and understand...

or you can prostrate yourself, kneel, confess, cry, beg, plead, bow, pray, repent, and serve

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-15 23:50:02 |Display all floors
I want to make American friends to learn English, I can teach you Chinese, and learn from each other, those interested can e-mail me, 864763222@qq.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-29 00:46:27 |Display all floors
鑫森淼焱垚 Post time: 2012-2-15 23:50
I want to make American friends to learn English, I can teach you Chinese, and learn from each other ...

Why American friends ?   English started HERE  in England !!
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-29 00:46:59 |Display all floors
Anyway Einstein was wrong.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 06:02:47 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-2-12 23:04
Maybe some people deny god just in case there really is a judgement day and their guilt is exposed.. ...

Sounds a very reasonable point about it.
Basically, why would somebody who is not religious,
give any phuque at all about wether or not there is a God.
Why would he quasi-religiously, and zealously deny that possibility,
other for the reason you stated there.

Wether there were or weren't one, my Conscience is clear,
so nothing for me to be afraid of either way.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 06:05:45 |Display all floors
Lono_Sainoa Post time: 2012-2-15 22:21
you also have only one mortal life

and this life is for the sole purpose of preparing you for an in ...

I see what you did there, and why those 'Murricans of abrahamiam religions have such Issues with you.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 06:30:16 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-5-10 06:02
Sounds a very reasonable point about it.
Basically, why would somebody who is not religious,
give  ...

My conscience isn't totally clear, looking back ive done things im not proud of.  The older i get the more i think about it now.

Then again its minor immorality compared to the evil deeds some people have committed-like Hitler, Stalin or even Churchill.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.