Views: 2259|Replies: 2

"Alliance for Natural Health" will Make China Strong [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-12 04:08:42 |Display all floors
I agree with you: your Caucasian race should eat and consume the same trash as they always have, and your race should reject this great organization.  But China wants better.

Why was this thread moved?  Are the moderators of this forum really this stupid and traitorous to China?  And why do they let this white genetic piece of garbage seneca dominate this forum?  I am petitioning the Chinese government to give the death penalty to the whole management team of China Daily.  You are all traitors to China.  If China cannot do any better, I will make sure they face the same fate as Iraq did.  Everyday, the Chinese are proving that they are as much a garbage race as the filthy whites are.  You both deserve each other and should completely mate with each other.

I will not waste another minute with the failed Chinese race.
Transtopia.org,Eugenics.net,Amren.com,Vdare.com, Lef.org,Neoeugenics.com,Mankindquarterly.org, Gfactor.blogspot.com,Psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushton_pubs.htm,www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-8 11:32:24 |Display all floors
Ouch!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 10:48:32 |Display all floors
ProximaCentauri Post time: 2014-8-8 11:32
Ouch!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.