Author: Transhumanist

Vitamins and Supplements to be Banned in America   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-29 08:03:54 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-9-19 08:27
The American urine is the most expensive in the world!

Expensive urine?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 09:42:18 |Display all floors
Vitamins and supplements, in both China and America needs stronger, better regulations...................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 09:43:43 |Display all floors

Vitamins and supplements, in both China and America needs stronger, better regulations...................

but China will not do it until America do it.

so, stronger regulations in America can only be good for China.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 09:59:54 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-10-29 09:43
Vitamins and supplements, in both China and America needs stronger, better regulations............. ...

Not in Israel though: vitamins and supplements are good for  Ashkenazi: any attempt to restrict Ashkenazi access is a crime against them and the appropriate legal penalty for such an act is the death penalty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 11:05:28 |Display all floors
Labradorite Post time: 2012-10-29 09:59
Not in Israel though: vitamins and supplements are good for  Ashkenazi: any attempt to restrict As ...

quacks and dirty manufacturers dont want regulations.

but honest businesses should have no problems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 11:10:23 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-10-29 11:05
quacks and dirty manufacturers dont want regulations.

The problem is that you need an honest FDA to honestly regulate it, but Western FDAs are 100% bought off by pharmaceutical companies and medical equipment manufactureres.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 11:45:04 |Display all floors
Labradorite Post time: 2012-10-29 11:10
The problem is that you need an honest FDA to honestly regulate it, but Western FDAs are 100% boug ...

who promote such stuffs?

the pyramid schemes,
the direct selling companies
the quark companies
the dishonest companies
those who promise the sky based on quakeries.

more regulations are need.
in China as well as America.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.