Author: Transhumanist

Who caused the 2008 housing bubble to burst in the U.S.?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-1-26 22:48:05 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-1-18 04:17
No

Can't say I understand what you mean by saying Bob to me . I thought of Kid Rock, his real name is Bobby, was already thinking of him, how his birthday is in January, because he wrote a song called Happy New Year, and he sings, happy new year in September, my birthday is in September .

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-1-27 03:44:56 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2016-1-26 22:48
Can't say I understand what you mean by saying Bob to me . I thought of Kid Rock, his real name is ...

You need to religion to Robert not us he needs it more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-27 04:14:11 |Display all floors
The same people who will crash the U.S. financial markets which will usher in the Greatest Depression in world history.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-27 23:23:04 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-1-27 03:44
You need to religion to Robert not us he needs it more

Was writing to you about Kid Rock, in a way it has to do with religion . What do you think about him writing a song about me and calling it Happy New Year, saying in the song happy new year in September, want to say happy new year to Kid Rock Bobby in January . And the album by Kid Rock called Rock and Roll Jesus was inspired by Jesus and myself, calling it religion seems out of place for some reason, think that is because of what you are saying to me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-27 23:38:47 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2016-1-27 04:14
The same people who will crash the U.S. financial markets which will usher in the Greatest Depressio ...

Have written since 2006 that parts of Isaiah are happening, Isaiah 63 The Lord trampled the nations . Which can only be good, thank you Jesus . People that have been with me from the start know this is true. . Like I have written, you can start with a church some bands and spies, sadly again it felt like winning a battle against my own sons, after writing that .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-28 00:47:30 |Display all floors
Isaiah 63 We thought they were son that would not be false to us . Do you all know that in 2006 a song about Jesus and I started playing on the radio by Stone Sour called Through Glass, and they say in the song the stars shine for you the stars lie to you, a band singing about how they are lying for everyone to hear, so closely it goes with Isaiah, because it is happening . And of course people did not know who they were lying to but they know now since I started writing on the internet .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-28 01:00:38 |Display all floors
They can not say sorry, after 10 years can I really expect it, I guess that's that . They became my enemies, can I really expect anything from my enemies, feel somewhat silly now for saying to them, how about a meal, you can not expect anything from your enemy can you, all they have given is torment .  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.