Author: Transhumanist

Who caused the 2008 housing bubble to burst in the U.S.?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-19 11:41:55 |Display all floors
Its not WHO but WHAT caused it.
Easy answer - GREED
RE agents, bankers, brokers, lawyers all took part in the scam that everyone should be able to own their home. Those that believed in the dream got screwed in the end.
From personal experience of selling my home I know this as a fact. The buyer should've never been granted a $380K mortgage while earning $24K a year, house is in foreclosure.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-19 21:13:27 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2014-7-19 08:17
I agree, bailing out the banks helped no one but the banks etc, bailing out the people would have  ...

We need to break the biggest Banks down and smash crony capitalism.  I still cant believe how naive Gordon Brown was in all this..

Simple fact is if you dont regulate Capitalism effectivelly-the Capitalists fill their boots and scarper without conscience-that ain't never gonna change,
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-19 21:13:27 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2014-7-19 08:17
I agree, bailing out the banks helped no one but the banks etc, bailing out the people would have  ...

We need to break the biggest Banks down and smash crony capitalism.  I still cant believe how naive Gordon Brown was in all this..

Simple fact is if you dont regulate Capitalism effectivelly-the Capitalists fill their boots and scarper without conscience-that ain't never gonna change,
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-19 23:41:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-22 08:15:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-8 11:34:29 |Display all floors
jordan_c_fan Post time: 2014-7-22 08:15
Santa Claus caused the housing bubble to burst  in ,2008 because people were selling stocks to by X' ...

santa is not real.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 10:53:46 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2014-7-19 21:13
We need to break the biggest Banks down and smash crony capitalism.  I still cant believe how naiv ...

soon, china will replace all the world banks!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.