Author: kongque

CD take care   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-10 13:56:50 |Display all floors
Fair enough but in denying the "zionists" an audience here, aren't you also denying their right to freedom of speech since your opinion of them isn't exactly universal? Remember, your truth reagrding them isn't my ,or other peoples', truth of them so, in effect this would be censorship no?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 13:59:07 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-2-10 06:45
to list them would be telling too much - and you have no need to know .........

and the good t ...

These companies are in China? If so, and you paying "virtually no tax" is a bit much...pay your fair dues. I had to when I was there, while never earning anywhere that which you claim to!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 17:22:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by kongque at 2012-2-10 17:23
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-10 13:59
These companies are in China? If so, and you paying "virtually no tax" is a bit much...pay your fa ...

our business empire is worldwide.

as for taxes - they are something the small people are burdened with.

one of our divisions does nothing other than look after charitable organisations to which we donate considerable sums.

political donations also help to reduce our tax problems.

as I said - governments want to stay in power - looking after the people who provide the factories and employment opportunities is one of their prime concerns - if we pull up stakes and move offshore they lose the revenue and the ability to say they have "created" jobs for "X" number of people etc. it is a vicious circle that only the truly rich understand.

we watch and work as is the way of our family - we do not cheat people and we do I suppose pay our dues but in a different way to the workers.

we have been fortunate - and we share that good fortune with those we see as deserving a share.

ok so I am a little bit mischevious - always have been abd always will be - my wives say that is what keeps me so young ........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 17:38:34 |Display all floors
Dude, China is not anti-Zionist.  At most, you can say they are neutral, just minding their own business.
Transtopia.org,Eugenics.net,Amren.com,Vdare.com, Lef.org,Neoeugenics.com,Mankindquarterly.org, Gfactor.blogspot.com,Psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushton_pubs.htm,www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 18:20:38 |Display all floors
Malware

Malware is real.My computer at work was crippled 4 times last year.Sites exposing nuclear energy and zionism can be quite dangerous.I had no problems with malware prior to last year.The Zionist led NWO is playing dirtier.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 02:24:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by brobostigon at 2012-2-11 02:25
petera Post time: 2012-2-10 18:20
Malware

Malware is real.My computer at work was crippled 4 times last year.Sites exposing nuclear  ...

petera,
kongque's purported attack came from an internal IP address, so perhaps yours too was an inside job?  {:soso_e132:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 09:30:24 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-2-10 16:22
our business empire is worldwide.

as for taxes - they are something the small people are burdened ...

I'm sorry but I have a hard job believing this! I don't ask for, or expect, proof but you can see how we may just think that you're just another "blowhard".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.