Author: kongque

CD take care   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-10 00:29:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 07:45:42 |Display all floors
soapdodger Post time: 2012-2-10 00:29
So you earn $132 million a day ... from the people that YOU employ from YOUR factories?

tell me w ...

to list them would be telling too much - and you have no need to know .........

and the good thing is we pay virtually nothing in taxes .......... you see governments are so eager to have people like my family employing their populations - but think about this ........ we make $4/hr. from and employee - the governments take from 30% to 50% off those employees in DIRECT taxes.

the average hourly rate of employees is USD$32 (that of course takes into account the wages of CEOs on down) - so how much do you think the Governments are skimming off ........

your problem blowfly is that you think small ............... {:soso_e101:}

Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 07:52:49 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-2-10 07:45
to list them would be telling too much - and you have no need to know .........

and the good t ...

and of course you should also factor in just how much money the Governments are skimming off in idirect taxation such as VAT/GST etc.

every time one of our employees goes to the shop or buys petrol or wipes their arze they are paying out more of what we pay them to their various Governments ...... so the amount my family actuall makes is tiny compared to the vacuum machine of Government.

that is just lesson 101 in why governments love to look after people like myself and my family - they know what would happen if their troughs suddenly were emptied of slops.

we can buy and sell politicians if we choose to - in any country in the world - but that is dangerous game so we prefer to let them just grovel at our feet and hope for a tidbit ........ {:soso_e168:} they all want a slice of the cake.

The Wolf is Your Shepherd
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 08:17:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 08:25:04 |Display all floors
soapdodger Post time: 2012-2-10 08:17
but wait ... money and power at no cost ... buying and selling politicians at will ... this sounds ...

seeing as you don't believe in zionism it can't be  .....

BTW - you want to stagger the times you log out as one user and log on as another it gives you away ghost ......

The Wolf is Your Shepherd.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 11:44:20 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 13:01:11 |Display all floors
I still don't think kong can count. Other than that, I would have said he's from Wenzhou. But not being able to count is kinda important
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.