Author: xilaren

How I spent chinese new year in Greece   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-8 20:03:47 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-2-8 06:28
Very heartening to hear.

China must help Greece in her economic difficulties.

friendship and warm feelings between the two nations is the greates gift and makes life worthwhile
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 20:04:19 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-2-8 08:50
Thank you, xilaren, well done.

bu ke qi.It was my pleasure

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 20:05:20 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-2-8 05:52
stop there

I aint a teenager anymore. So I know what wrinkles are.

My wrinkles are bigger and deeper than yours.Plus no teeth and n0 money to replace them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 20:08:17 |Display all floors
Greeks still got money to party? PAY YOUR DEBTS!!!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 20:15:43 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-2-8 20:08
Greeks still got money to party? PAY YOUR DEBTS!!!

if you were present in the ceremony you would see so many old women 80 plus in age wearing so many golden chains and diamonds.They were all ship owners wives.I do not think these people are ever going to give money.Only us the poor ones always pay,we pay for them.I will not disagree with you.The off shore companies ,people of the government and all the illegal money has been in switzerland.Tell Merkel to ask for this money and not reducing the low pensions of the people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 20:21:18 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-2-8 20:15
if you were present in the ceremony you would see so many old women 80 plus in age wearing so many ...

The problems in Greece are various...it's not only your rich elite.Your Fakelaki system,the huge and still ineffective administration, 13th and even 14th month salaries etc.
How do you explain to a Slovakian for example that he has to support and pay for your debts while he and the rest of the Slovakian people can only dream of pensions like you have?
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 20:30:08 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-2-8 20:21
The problems in Greece are various...it's not only your rich elite.Your Fakelaki system,the huge a ...

you do not know things of our every day life well.It is not like that.It is a long storyOne thing just remember .The only ones who pay are the middle class people like me and my family and the low class.All the ones who have made money with an honest way.We have the 13 AND 14 but our salaries are much shorter than of the rest of europe.So please when the 13 and 14 salary comes to you mind ,bear in mind also the salaries.In total including these we get less much less than others.This is my truth and i can talk to you with numbers .
One example.My husband's brother he is a mathematician in high school ,teaching for 30 years last year he got 1500 euros per month.This money before the crisis.He also got the 13 and 14 salary.Please multiply 1500by 14 salaries and now tell me how much money a german high school teacher gets.

Of course after the crisis he is getting 1100 and no 13 or 14.This is the truth either you believe it or not.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.