Author: xilaren

How I spent chinese new year in Greece   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-29 03:37:58 |Display all floors
jimlye Post time: 2012-1-25 20:57
Your Pinyin is excellent. So only Xilayu is official. Your English is excellent as well. English is  ...

Glad its not every only me that english is not good. glad to meeting you my friend

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-7 23:49:18 |Display all floors

Chinese and Greek celebrating Chinese new year together

Last Saturday I took part in the Chinese Greek friendship association in Athens. I had an invitation card and participated in the ceremony. The ceremony was a great success.

From the Chinese part, the Chinese ambassador in Athens and his wife, a lot of Chinese businessmen and also Chinese teachers in Greece; From the Greek side, since the president of the association is a famous ship owner, a lot of Greek ship owners were present, so were some ministers of the Greek government

The ceremony was really touching. I was touched to see people of two nations hug each other with warmth, to exchange heart-felt wishes. The room was occupied with at least 300 people. Greek folk music dancers were also invited and their dances amused both the Chinese and the Greek people in their presence. I could tell that the Chinese were really enthusiastic and joined the Greek dances cheerfully.

I have taken photos to publish in the forum, just to share with you the Sino Greek friendship and strong bonds of love and relationship among them.

I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 00:02:35 |Display all floors
It is great to see a good news story.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 00:44:34 |Display all floors
The photos?
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 01:36:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-2-8 03:20

dances again

dances again

the custom of cutting the cake for the new year and see who is going to gain the coin

the custom of cutting the cake for the new year and see who is going to gain the coin

chinese and greek dancing with enthusiasm.Of course not me since I was the reporter for the chinadai ...

chinese and greek dancing with enthusiasm.Of course not me since I was the reporter for the chinadai ...

the chinese lady enjoying dancing

the chinese lady enjoying dancing

chinese and greek dancing together.The ambassador's wife is dancing leading the dance.The leader of ...

chinese and greek dancing together.The ambassador's wife is dancing leading the dance.The leader of ...
DSC00381_resize.JPG

expressing his gratitude to the dancers

expressing his gratitude to the dancers

dancers holding wooden spoons

dancers holding wooden spoons

the dancers

the dancers

dancers coming from Kasteloriso Island

dancers coming from Kasteloriso Island

the dancers of Crete island

the dancers of Crete island
DSC00349_resize.JPG

the leader of the dancers from Crete island talking to the ambassador expressing each other their mu ...

the leader of the dancers from Crete island talking to the ambassador expressing each other their mu ...

dancers coming from Crete island ,folks dances

dancers coming from Crete island ,folks dances

a greek guy showing kongfu

a greek guy showing kongfu

a greek ballet student dancing chinese dance

a greek ballet student dancing chinese dance

greek ballet students dancing

greek ballet students dancing

greek ballet dancing with chinese music

greek ballet dancing with chinese music

Du Qiwen the chinese ambassador in Greece

Du Qiwen the chinese ambassador in Greece
DSC00296_resize.JPG
DSC00292_resize.JPG
DSC00297_resize.JPG
cestmoi Post time: 2012-2-8 00:44

The photos?

I am going to post them in the next few hours when I finish my work.Thank you for your interest

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-2-8 03:50:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2012-2-8 03:50
xilaren Post time: 2012-2-8 01:36
I am going to post them in the next few hours when I finish my work.Thank you for your interest

I'm interested too

What one are you in the pic's?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 04:45:03 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-2-8 03:50
I'm interested too

What one are you in the pic's?

Ι am not in any of these pictures.I was the photographer only.To be honest I am in a couple of them but of course I have not posted them in the forum

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.