Author: xilaren

How I spent chinese new year in Greece   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-25 18:59:13 |Display all floors
jimlye Post time: 2012-1-25 18:20
Yes I know. As the crisis happened, some young greeks come to Aussie for work. Not many in New Zelan ...

we have a lot of chinese families in Greece but no chinese schools.The chinese children learn the greek language and attend the greek schools.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 19:19:59 |Display all floors
Christchurch has a community school to teach chinese during weekends. I local maistream high schools, 2or 3 offer Chinese as a foreign language, most high schools have Japanese, Franch. Japanese used to be very popular. Now Chinese is getting popular, but not many school offer. Local Chinese can go to the weekend school to learn Chinese if they want their kids learn more Chinese.
Teaching Maths with Calculus and Statistics in NZ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 20:35:19 |Display all floors
jimlye Post time: 2012-1-25 19:19
Christchurch has a community school to teach chinese during weekends. I local maistream high schools ...

Ι see .Here in Greece the chinese language is getting more and more popular so a lot of chinese come and stay permanently and have a good job.I also advertise China and the language as much as I can

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 20:41:57 |Display all floors
That sounds good.  As English is the most popular foreign Language, those who learned Greece are usually from Foreign language departments of big univerisities. English is also an official language in Greece?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 20:43:55 |Display all floors
jimlye Post time: 2012-1-25 20:41
That sounds good.  As English is the most popular foreign Language, those who learned Greece are usu ...

The offocial language in Greece is xilayu.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 20:57:15 |Display all floors
Your Pinyin is excellent. So only Xilayu is official. Your English is excellent as well. English is also popular in Greece I suppose. How do know this Chaina Daily's bbs, I know this web but just start to post days agao. It is good to know freinds and express ideas. thank you for all your replyes. I learnt something about Greece from you. Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 22:06:32 |Display all floors
jimlye Post time: 2012-1-25 20:57
Your Pinyin is excellent. So only Xilayu is official. Your English is excellent as well. English is  ...

bu gan dan.Nothing is excellent on me.
Anyway I found chinadaily forum just by chance.One day I was browsing the internet to get some replies how should a westerner behave in China.This is how I discovered this site.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.