Author: Transhumanist

Are Chinese Brains Becoming Smaller?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-7 02:51:14 |Display all floors
hihiyooda Post time: 2012-2-6 09:26
youtube?? kidding me...

Yes.  Please watch it, my friend.   That video on Youtube is the only thing that can save China from failure.  It is your patriotic duty to watch it.
Transtopia.org,Eugenics.net,Amren.com,Vdare.com, Lef.org,Neoeugenics.com,Mankindquarterly.org, Gfactor.blogspot.com,Psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushton_pubs.htm,www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 04:32:58 |Display all floors
1584austin says:
Cant watch it in China. Unless your not in China then you can watch it cos you're not in China  Post time 2012-2-6 15:05

Yes, I understand: President of China wants to protect Chinese people from destruction.  But, this movie teaches China to become stronger.  Maybe Chinese president can go ahead and allow the viewing of this movie in China.  
Transtopia.org,Eugenics.net,Amren.com,Vdare.com, Lef.org,Neoeugenics.com,Mankindquarterly.org, Gfactor.blogspot.com,Psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushton_pubs.htm,www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 12:11:50 |Display all floors
I will go see the movie!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 17:18:42 |Display all floors
Well, I went ahead and rented the movie and watched it.  So fine, the movie says we are becoming dumber.  But, don't really care: I'll be dead by the time everyone becomes super-dumb.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-13 22:36:12 |Display all floors
Chinese brains are becoming smaller, this is true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 02:13:40 |Display all floors
Good movie, I already saw it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-10 09:29:18 |Display all floors
Best movie ever!  You usually just see garbage come out of Hollywood.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.