Views: 6461|Replies: 17

Are Chinese Brains Becoming Smaller?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-6 14:43:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Transhumanist at 2012-2-6 04:37

There is a movie called "Idiocracy" which shows that Chinese people and the rest of the world are de-evolving.  Here is the information on the movie: Youtube.com/watch?v=fMkrJOOTjj4

According to the movie, Chinese people are slowly turning back into monkeys, along with the rest of the world.  The movie shows how all the de-evolved people act very stupid, just like the Neanderthals.

Transtopia.org,Eugenics.net,Amren.com,Vdare.com, Lef.org,Neoeugenics.com,Mankindquarterly.org, Gfactor.blogspot.com,Psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushton_pubs.htm,www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 15:27:47 |Display all floors
For once I am happy to not be on the "leading edge":-) It would seem that that politicians are leading the charge on this one.......

A bit like the lemmings, jumping of cliffs because all the others are doing likewise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 15:34:10 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-2-6 15:27
For once I am happy to not be on the "leading edge":-) It would seem that that politicians are leadi ...

Did you watch the movie?  Please visit the link I posted.
Transtopia.org,Eugenics.net,Amren.com,Vdare.com, Lef.org,Neoeugenics.com,Mankindquarterly.org, Gfactor.blogspot.com,Psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushton_pubs.htm,www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 17:13:38 |Display all floors
Come on, good Chinese folk, and watch the video on the link and tell me what you think

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 17:55:01 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-2-6 15:27
For once I am happy to not be on the "leading edge":-) It would seem that that politicians are leadi ...

Don't have time or patience to watch the video, but I am happy to accept that we are all de-volving back to monkeys - the next step will be to single-cell organisms, then dust.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.... as they say at funerals

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 17:59:56 |Display all floors
The video was made in a comical way, it will make you laugh intensely, so don't consider the video a chore, but recreation.  The purpose of the video is to educate you in a fun way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 22:26:12 |Display all floors
youtube?? kidding me...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.