Author: manoj10

Seneca got two medals [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-7 10:48:38 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-2-6 17:49
And by the way, has anyone else noticed that Seneca is sporting a second medal in the shape of the s ...

ROFLMAO - it's nothing more than a barb to provoke retort.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 10:50:20 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-2-6 17:43
Ouch!

You'd better be careful.....you are going to make the "medal" gang angry!

already have the nazi zionist storm troopers stirred up and angry as a nest of "wasps"

Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 11:03:12 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-2-7 09:47
that will never happen - already they are ranting about fatah and hamas uniting - and we all know  ...

Me following what I believe is fine for me. It';sa nobodys place to say I'm a sheep for doing so any more than it's correct for me to call you a sheep for following what you do/don't believe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 12:22:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much ri

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 12:24:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much ri

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 12:28:59 |Display all floors
jinseng Post time: 2012-2-7 12:24
You need to drink expired wine to lose your reason like snakeca, ending up with second hand goods. ...

ROFLMAO -

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 21:42:05 |Display all floors
Congratulations!
For hard works.

Also to Expatter ,to J12315.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.