Author: manoj10

Seneca got two medals [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-2-7 03:35:54 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-2-6 17:33
gee - sorry dude - didn't realise your rind (ooopps skin) was so thin ...... and I sure would not  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 09:56:52 |Display all floors
Are they both the same medal? They look like the "Star of David" which is the blue start on the national flag of Israel....so I think that somebody here is possibly playing a cruel and nasty joke...I doubt CD would do such a thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 10:23:41 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-2-6 17:57
May I suggest that, considering this is Chinese forum, the next medal that is imposed, carries a bit ...

guo pi  {:soso_e174:}
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 10:27:10 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-2-7 09:23
guo pi

Ummm nope, I'm pretty sure CD or China don't hand out "poo" medals!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 10:34:01 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-7 09:56
Are they both the same medal? They look like the "Star of David" which is the blue start on the nati ...

funny thing is that "Davids Star" was never the symbol of the Hebrews - it was the "menorah" - David in fact never existed nor did his ficticious father Solomon.

Menorah (Temple) - a seven-branched lampstand used in the ancient Tabernacle in the desert and Temple in Jerusalem, a symbol of Judaism since ancient times and the emblem of the modern state of Israel.

but they became confused by the use of a 7 stick menorah and a 9 stick which was used for another religious festival.

plus it was not such a good symbol for warroirs to paint on their shields - so they decided to come up with a star symbolising the mythical David.

evolution is wonderful.

if you ever pay close attention to a lot of indoor scenes in TV shows you will see a menorah in the background which lets the tribe know the show is making money for them ........

The Wolf is Your Shepherd
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 10:36:08 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-2-7 09:34
funny thing is that "Davids Star" was never the symbol of the Hebrews - it was the "menorah" - Dav ...

Interesting factoid thanks. It doesn't however stop my support for Israel. ....now if we could only get them to give the Palestinians a break and not to bomb Iran.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 10:47:17 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-7 10:36
Interesting factoid thanks. It doesn't however stop my support for Israel. ....now if we could onl ...

that will never happen - already they are ranting about fatah and hamas uniting - and we all know the rhetoric on Iran.

One thing Israel deos well is spew poison.

There will always be simple minded people who support them because they are too stupid to study the reality of the zionist regime - more the pity because it is that support that tells the zionists it is ok to slaughter others and disposess them from their lands.

If you cannot get your mind around the truth that has been presented about them it tells us more about you than you really would want people to know out in the open.

Being a sheep and blindly following the loudest noise is nothing to be proud of that's for sure - and the loudest noise is the shouted lies from the zionist propaganda machine ... one of their favorite sayings is "if you shout a lie loud enough long enough it will eventually be seen as the truth"

The Wolf is Your Shepherd.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.