Author: desperado123

An "eagle papa" stirs ourage on internet   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-9 09:37:04 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-2-8 09:35
If you search in korean networks you wight find it! That kid is not Chinese!

impossible, but the kid speak Chinese and some media reported it as a news. any evidence for it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-9 12:10:56 |Display all floors
desperado123 Post time: 2012-2-9 09:37
impossible, but the kid speak Chinese and some media reported it as a news. any evidence for it?

I did search for it. And suprisingly I only found reference to him in a Spanish newspaper it says this:

The kid and his parents are from Beijing. His father is a Beijing businessman(sic) who is trying to make the kid gain health and strength since he was born premature (sic). The kid is 4 years old and, according to his dad always, he already attends primary school and has a very good heealth. His parents (both) were asking him to run around wearing just shoes and underwear.

P.S.: Why did I guess he might be Korean? It is a common practice in some parts of Korea to give a sort of "military" training to kids and youngsters in the thought that this will build in their personal strength. Seems these Beijing parents have the same thought.
P.S.1: My personal opinion. This is too harsh for a kid, and mind you, even for an adult. I do noit agree with these type of teaching techinques although I have seen that some of my daughters' friends have similar parents. We never needed to use those techniques to put responsabilty into our daughters' mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-9 12:26:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wowzers at 2012-2-9 12:27
longzhou Post time: 2012-2-8 09:35
If you search in korean networks you wight find it! That kid is not Chinese!

So quick to jump, and you're wrong again. You make a habit of being wrong. This story is all over Google. (Even without a VPN) and you could only find it in a Spanish paper? Your Googlefu is weak grasshopper.

The family is Chinese from Nanjing and were vacationing in New York at the time. And this: "He's (The father) assistant, Xin, told AFP that He has ignored criticism of his harsh parenting tactics, maintaining that the fact his child survived showed "tenacious vitality". And He stands behind his intense "eagle" education method claiming that the boy now has "no problems." The father sure does.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-9 12:37:01 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2012-2-9 12:26
So quick to jump, and you're wrong again. You make a habit of being wrong. This story is all over G ...

Wowzers, wowzers.....try to keep your mouth shut....to prevent the odour going out and you looking as what you are...a fool!

I said I found it a Spanish newspaper because I do read a number of papers a day (no wowzers, not like you, not that toillette paper you always hold in your hand to clean up the mess the lady boys have left there!). I suggested Korean because it is a well known teaching method there (how would you know anyways if you are forbidden to enter Japan and Korea?). And I expalined the story the newspaper explained...so if the father is from Nanjing or Beijing, I don't know!

P.S.: Wowzy.......do yourself a favor and find a job! You really need to!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-9 12:42:49 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-2-9 12:37
Wowzers, wowzers.....try to keep your mouth shut....to prevent the odour going out and you looking ...

Poor longzhou, wrong again.

You said he wasn't Chinese. You even used an !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-9 12:45:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by longzhou at 2012-2-9 12:46
wowzers Post time: 2012-2-9 12:42
Poor longzhou, wrong again.

You said he wasn't Chinese. You even used an !

You never make mistakes sweetie?

P.S.: Wait a minute, actually you do. You went on lecturing others about that fat bearded pig lover of yours and his art......Of course you (and that other drunken you be-friend of seneca) were not aware that Expatter was just making fun of you.......Get life will you! How pathetic you can be!
P.S1: Different from you, when I make a mistake, I write about it immediatelly and give the full story!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-9 12:50:46 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-2-9 12:45
You never make mistakes sweetie?

P.S.: Wait a minute, actually you do. You went on lecturing othe ...

Sweetie? Thanks but no thanks. Try manoj , your advances we will be welcome there, he's looking for a girlfriend.

I called BS on expatter's 'poll' and I was right. Unlike you, who was totally fooled. Some people will believe anything.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.