Author: DSseeing

China TV Grows Racy, and Gets a Chaperon [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-2-6 10:27:12 |Display all floors
Can't think of any original
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 13:18:57 |Display all floors
Showing skin is bad: women's skin should be hidden.
Transtopia.org,Eugenics.net,Amren.com,Vdare.com, Lef.org,Neoeugenics.com,Mankindquarterly.org, Gfactor.blogspot.com,Psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushton_pubs.htm,www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-2-6 13:33:49 |Display all floors
Where are you from? Iraq?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 14:57:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by superkylin at 2012-2-6 14:59

My grandma loves this program, for what reason i don;t know, maybe it's hilarious, or remind her of her youth...or offer her a chance to comment on what she likes and dislikes.

You have to admit they find the correct target audience, and know what to fill up their empty heart and soul....
Programs like this, concept 'borrowed' from US or UK and roughly localized, and bringing in and making a fuss of disputes cause only in that case they get higher audience rating.

And you barely need to use your brain when watching them, but only emotions, they only need to play with that, make you laugh, sensation, or angry, make you feel superior in intelligence or morality(For that they feature controversial characters in program to act the other way talkingabout gold digging etc) after they've done ups and downs to your simple emotion, in that way your always attracted back.

I watched a bit on tv while i was back home, there no one program that doesn't operate in this way.

The censor and chaperon thing is just the SARFT being envious of their enormous profit and trying to share the cake..
nothing new under the sun

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 16:38:50 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2012-2-6 13:33
Where are you from? Iraq?

No, I am from a hidden nation: we came into existence 20 million years ago and have evolved to a very high level.  Our nation is cloaked: no one knows where we are located.
Transtopia.org,Eugenics.net,Amren.com,Vdare.com, Lef.org,Neoeugenics.com,Mankindquarterly.org, Gfactor.blogspot.com,Psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushton_pubs.htm,www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 10:14:37 |Display all floors
The whole show is to boast TV ratings. I have seen the show many times and the whole thing is a game. Some of these ladies are paid to go up there. The show really does not serve a purpose it is to show case the ladies of China. There is a shortage of Chinese ladies ; and to many men in China. These ladies want the best man to date . I see many good man come on this show and NOT GET LUCKY. The whole show , the ladies are to young or to old to find a good man. Both the men and ladies are immature to a relationship. They do not know what they want or understand what a real relationship is. This show is similar to most of the dating shows in China.   good for a joke to watch
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 10:18:00 |Display all floors
Oh by the way 90 % of these ladies LOOK LIKE a Plastic BARBI DOLL.. Come on China get with the real LADY..not these plastic people full of makeup ,which looks like hell ...
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.