Author: Hmoonhistorian

Hmong/Miao American built a school for Chinese Student [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-28 23:05:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by gavingy at 2013-6-28 23:27

And i highly doubt that Obama would allow interest groups in China or the Chinese government to establish any facilities or donate large funds/subsidies to help low income Americans. That will just paint too positive an image about China in the eyes of ordinary Americans than Washington wish to see.
The North Remembers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-28 23:11:35 |Display all floors
gavingy Post time: 2013-6-28 09:05
And i highly doubt that Obama would allow interest groups in China or the Chinese government to es ...

If the U.S. government refuse aids from China to the poor Americans and force Americans to live like animals, then China can bring this human right violation to the U.N. and other international human right watch organizations. China should not be afraid to help the poor if it want to earn the trust and hearts and mind of Americans and the international community. I know the thieves in the U.S. will do anything they can to make sure Americans are poor and kept aids from China from coming in, but no one say fighting against evil is easy.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-28 23:25:14 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-6-28 23:11
If the U.S. government refuse aids from China to the poor Americans and force Americans to live li ...

I like your idea and it's honorable. But wouldn't it be too ironic and even absurd for China to accuse America of its human rights violation when its own people are suffering worse fates? I'm not saying that China has done any unspeakable deeds (even if so I wouldn't dare bring that up here) but at least that's how the rest of the world sees it thanks to Washington's powerful propaganda machine.
The North Remembers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-28 23:42:58 |Display all floors
gavingy Post time: 2013-6-28 09:25
I like your idea and it's honorable. But wouldn't it be too ironic and even absurd for China to ac ...

I am sure China have problems of its own, and I am sure the powerful private corporate propaganda in the U.S. and the world put a big spin on it. But anyhow, some of us Americans still are  helping China's poor with open heart like the videos I show you here. The problem is that the U.S. government under thieves' control is making it very hard for China to help poor Americans or that China with its vast wealth are refusing to help Americans. Whatever the obstacle is, China need to bypass Washington and go directly to the American people through NGOs.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.