Author: vincent001

Should China make Philippines pay for balancing act?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-31 13:46:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much ri

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 14:06:52 |Display all floors
jinseng Post time: 2012-1-31 12:27
Ad hominem.

Your agenda against China precludes a balanced approach to the whole issue.

Wow, aren't we being ever so ecumenically and grammatically correct...a "holier than thou" attitude. Jeez LGK, so, my opinion isn't yours, so that it's actually true? You aren't able to counter the truth so you resort to clever (to the uneducated) wordplay to make yourself appear superior. You're not.
Now, please tell me, what part(s) of my previous post is incorrect, unwarranted or anti-China. Fairly to do so indicates that you're intellectually bankrupt and unable to answer a simple question, one which any relatively well educated person could!
I cannot see where you can find evidence of an agenda against China. In other posts, I support China in some things. You've failed to prove/point out where I am bigotted or unbalanced. Indeed, it's you lot and your constant diatribes aginst the west which appears unblalanced. The difference LGK, between us, is I can ackowledge the truth, even about my own country, good or bad. You and those here who may agree with you, are not!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 14:22:29 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-31 10:48
He is not phillipinos. The Fillipons I know don't threaten people. They are very nice people and t ...

I have many friends in the Philippines and I know that, for the most part that they, like Chinese, people are very nice indeed. Whether he's fake or not is his business.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 14:23:49 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-1-31 12:15
Communist Russia had "historic" ties with Cuba so it would just be a passing of the
Communist guar ...

Not really but I do see what you're getting at. It still makes little sense as China has never, historically speaking, as far as I'm aware had any historical ties in that hemisphere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 14:25:48 |Display all floors
jinseng Post time: 2012-1-31 12:46
Trying your insult game, eh.

Running out of ammunition?

Wait LGK, that's what you do in an oh so polite and correct English way. You writing this is the pot calling the kettle black and is actually hypocritical! No doubt you can't see that, as intelleigent as you like to portray yourself to be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 14:29:47 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much ri

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 14:31:02 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.