Author: may_flower

diary of 2012   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-23 10:15:43 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-4-21 15:27
He is a fun guy la

He is not fun, he is a bored guy, most of time I want to go away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 10:16:09 |Display all floors
Monday, April 23, 2012
Why is that?
Yesterday is my father-in-law birthday, at very early morning I got up, booked the birthday cake, bought a lot of food, prepared a big lunch and dinner. Three of his son went back to celerated his birhtday, but all the cost will be covered by us, as he is now lives with us, take care of my daughter.
It is a good thing, my husband informed me to prepare that days ago, even he forgot my birthdaym, and my birthday is only 20 days ahead of his father birthday.
I am the wife from other Guangdong Province, and they are all from Jiangxi Province, so what they speak I don’t understand. At almost every week three of his son go back there, I am the housekeeper make the food and do the cleaning, I am like the stranger because I can’t understand so I have nothing to speak. That confuses me a lot because I don’t know it is my home or their home. If not mine, that property ownership certificate is only have my name. If it is mine, why I am the one like stranger. Many times I want to get my daughter with me and go away.
His second wife, now with her grand-son at hometown, he spoke with his son/ my husband said she want to live with us for one month when summer vacation, for that I felt really disguesting. She is the person that has nothing to do with me, why I need to pay for she and her grand-son one month expenditure?
I felt very uncomfortable, and I feel like want to go away with this marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 20:00:14 |Display all floors
You should do something for yourself.  Then you might not mind doing the things for your husband's family as much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-12 12:15:54 |Display all floors
How are you? so long time not hear from you. I really forget your name. I was so disapoint just like lost an important friend. Then I searched the internet"diary" and then I found you again!

Do you still do foriegn trade now? And as we know you have got married and bought your own house. You shared those to us and give us strength. Thank you very much and you are a very important person to me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.