Author: horatiokim

Shame On You, Canada!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-10-4 03:57:23 |Display all floors
  1. The earth does not belong to man; man belongs to the earth.

2.                                                           ~ Chief Seattle
Copy code
The good chief is right on point.

And, his real message meaning; don't loot our lands!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-8 06:27:52 |Display all floors

Your right on the point, since an incredibly precious amount of natural resources that they are extracting and exporting from that massive land mass, the second largest nation on earth, considering with the population of a mere 35 million, while the indigenous natives continue live on as the smallest minority and the poorest, on their own beloved father land.  
Besides, like Slavery and Colonialism, all form of Colonization must come to an end. The West's notorious Slavery and Colonialism lasted around three hundred years, and finally came to an end; while five hundred years of Colonization of Indigenous lands is long enough already, but still continue on, since this doesn't make sense at all. After all, these are their lands, their people and their future. Once again, like Slavery and Colonialism, all form of Colonization must come to an end, hopefully sooner than later. It is true that i
t's all about A man's got to do what a man's got to do thing. After 500 years of colonization and occupation, Canada's aboriginal native people are still struggling for their rights on their very own land, period.

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-8 20:59:11 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2018-11-7 17:27
Your right on the point, since an incredibly precious amount of natural resources that they are  ...

Canada's aboriginal native people are still struggling for their rights on their very own land.
Really??? Proof please.

Sure there are plenty of problems, but I know plenty of First Nations People and they don't agree with you, a Chinese man, as they tell me it sounds more like you are angry that your ancestors were not interested in exploring the west and now you cry foul since your people couldn't rape the indigenous people first.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-8 21:00:03 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2018-11-7 17:27
Your right on the point, since an incredibly precious amount of natural resources that they are  ...

Also here is some reading material for you.
.rcaanc-cirnac.gc.ca/eng/1307460755710/1536862806124
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2018-11-8 20:59
Canada's aboriginal native people are still struggling for their rights on their very own land.
Re ...

Bad Shape

The natives in Canada are in bad shape. I have seen it for myself in Toronto and Montreal.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2018-11-8 20:59
Re ...

Mr Saul,

You want proof.

It's a plenty that I can give you.

Pleasa read below for further proof -

https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=820652&fromuid=1003404

https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=734896&fromuid=1003404

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.