Author: sleepingbleach

how what is the most effective way to approach a girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-28 02:02:16 |Display all floors
Good girls are more likely to reject you the first time out ask her out, n sluts. My wife play hard to get and rejected me the first time. We have been happily m arried for 15 years now.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 03:29:20 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-28 02:02
Good girls are more likely to reject you the first time out ask her out, n sluts. My wife play hard  ...

First time I met my ex I knew I liked him.I think you just know by looking at them.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 03:33:50 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-28 01:55
It depends on where the girl is at the you see her. For example, meeting a girl at the bar will be d ...

Yes it does depend where you are & what hostilities your body is exposed to as this does impact the form.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 04:14:39 |Display all floors
sleepingbleach Post time: 2012-1-27 13:29
First time I met my ex I knew I liked him.I think you just know by looking at them.

If he was the one and you knew, he wouldn't be your ex now?
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 04:35:16 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-28 04:14
If he was the one and you knew, he wouldn't be your ex now?

He didn't want to split up.I mentioned before on other posts my beauty was being destroyed and Hollywood film actress&girl with Asian eyebrows was sent to seduce him.I really wish he wasn't my ex because I'm not interested in other men since him.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.