Author: sleepingbleach

how what is the most effective way to approach a girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-27 15:36:31 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2012-1-27 15:25
there are curious dispensing machines in discrete corners of some hotel lobbies, i vaguely recall. ...

indeed, and this should enable one to avoid regrets of a more serious nature....

however i was referring more to the regrettable scenario of going to sleep with a beauty and waking up with a beast

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-27 15:42:51 |Display all floors
otis22 Post time: 2012-1-27 15:36
indeed, and this should enable one to avoid regrets of a more serious nature....

however i was re ...

accupressure at strategic points may however remove some of the aggression.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 01:27:06 |Display all floors
otis22 Post time: 2012-1-27 14:25
approach her wielding a caveman-club, rejection is not an option

Rejection is always an option.club her to death she still rejected you.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 01:30:34 |Display all floors
otis22 Post time: 2012-1-27 14:25
approach her wielding a caveman-club, rejection is not an option

Whats the matter your stunning good looks and fresh faced 16 year old youth wasn't enough?
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 01:32:18 |Display all floors
otis22 Post time: 2012-1-27 14:41
Very reasonable.... I might add that a few alcoholic beverages often helps

what if she doesn't drink alcohol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 01:46:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sleepingbleach at 2012-1-28 01:51

K
otis22 Post time: 2012-1-27 15:36

however i was re ...

Unless someone comes in during the night and neither of you wakes up because your sleep is being controlled &destroys  your partner's beauty so when you wake up your confronted with something hideous.does this happen in any countries where interracial breeding doesn't take place?
jokes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 01:55:21 |Display all floors
It depends on where the girl is at the you see her. For example, meeting a girl at the bar will be different form one at school or a formal meeting.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.