Author: whampoa

Now it is my thread that is locked without a reason given [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-25 22:55:41 |Display all floors

RE: Now it is my thread that is locked without a reason given

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-25 18:29
Truth be told, we have as much influence with them as you do whampy.

Tell the whole story pleas ...

Truth be told, we have as much influence with them as you do whampy.

Tell the whole story please sans, not just the selected and abbreviated version as it suits you, ok?

Just what you mean by "Tell the whole story please sans, not just the selected and abbreviated version as it suits you, ok?" What "truth?" What "whole story?" What "selected and abbreviated version as it suits you. ok?"
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-26 04:17:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-25 22:57
Ooops. She will now have "evidence" to show I am persecuting her, not respecting her, talking rude ...

Hehe, Yippee Yippee she'll be awake soon. I can't wait

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 10:31:20 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-1-25 21:55
Just what you mean by "Tell the whole story please sans, not just the selected and abbreviated ve ...

now you choose to be ignorant. You used only part of my post byut didn't qualify the part you used with the rest of it, which I duly helped you with to present it as it was written...in a balanced manner. No worries, I fixed it. Please, don't start finding fault with me. I have no beef with you so leave it there ok!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 10:42:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-25 21:57
Ooops. She will now have "evidence" to show I am persecuting her, not respecting her, talking rude ...

I supported whampy in unlocking her thread and you know how much I detest the venemous woman but fair is fair no matter what or how we think.
I do agree with though my friend, on the following:
"But they would be really entirely imaginary if I didn't give her tat for her tits (which are quite rude and normally come unprovoked unless nationality or Western-ness can be construed to be a "provocation", right, Whampy?). "

This characterises her rather well but since she's not here, I'll say no more.

Comments

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 11:12:25 |Display all floors

RE: Now it is my thread that is locked without a reason given

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-25 18:27
But sans, I have no idea who their buddies are. I do know that I'm not a buddy. I join your call f ...

In your post, you failed to put the reason I wrote as I did again. It's a bit too selective, the way you use my words, or try to anyway, against me. Please don't. I've always respected that you're not a bad person and fairly well balanced. I'd prefer not to have reason to change my mind.

I have not quoted you out of text. I have only quoted what is relevant in the discussion. Surely, you don't expect the full context to be quoted as such? No one does that! I stand by what I have posted. It is your prerogative to think what you want to think. As for whampoa's position, I am with him 100% on his protest of his post been banned indiscriminately. Let say, I did it out of comradeship with no malice to you or others.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 11:31:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-26 10:24
Well, and see she is pulling the strings behind the curtains. Two of my posts describing her accur ...

She demeaned my beloved after she knew she had passed and continued to do so....enough reason to detest her I'd say. Even worse, she revelled in it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 11:49:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-26 10:42
Yes, I do remember that now that you have reminded us all.

How cruel and depraved of her!

Yeah, well, it's no excuse on her part. I still haven't gone near another woman and it's 3 years or so now....she can't destroy that, the memories or the love I still have....she's not that strong!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.