Author: whampoa

Now it is my thread that is locked without a reason given [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-2-3 14:48:13 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-1 09:25
Hey whampy, now these guys are hijacking your thread. I don't see you ranting and tearing your hair  ...

So many whingers on here. It was a crap thread anyway

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 07:53:05 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-2-3 13:29
Those "guys" you have referred to, are not, "hijacking your thread". For all intents and purposes ...

To you sans, only to you! One rule for you guys and another for us it seems. whampy just goes nuts at me because she hates me (mutual feeling too)....means nothing, she IS nothing and therefore, so is her thread!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 07:53:41 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-2-3 13:48
So many whingers on here. It was a crap thread anyway

Yeah, you're not wrong there!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 12:19:43 |Display all floors

RE: Now it is my thread that is locked without a reason given

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-4 06:53
To you sans, only to you! One rule for you guys and another for us it seems. whampy just goes nuts ...

To you sans, only to you! One rule for you guys and another for us it seems.

Unfortunately, it has become common knowledge and a fact that the pro-China group has been getting the rough end of the pineapple in this forum! You are thus, absolutely right to say:
One rule for you guys and another for us it seems.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 12:26:53 |Display all floors

RE: Now it is my thread that is locked without a reason given

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-4 06:53

The common belief is: "Birds of a feather flock together" By the same logic, I would strongly believe that:
"Crap-heads of the same spices like you two, would think alike"
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.