Author: sleepingbleach

should all sexual relationship be based on mutual attraction? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-25 09:35:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-25 09:28
So you do the DIY thing with big carrots or cucumbers? Carrots = "yellow skin boys" and cucumbers  ...

I don't know I've never been with a man with my original skin.I suspect it is not big because light skin comes from the east
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 09:39:04 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-1-24 23:41
Looong time,
and with big african or/and caucasian tools...

Some cultures match partners based on genital size and natural skin color
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 00:20:46 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-1-24 16:54
Seems he or she is quite desperate to be filled with some larger peace of meat.

welldone.png
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-26 00:56:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-24 23:27
You think he likes it from behind?

That's rather ........

Freudian .........     

Don't you think ..........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 06:01:26 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-1-26 00:56
That's rather ........

Freudian .........     

You mean Freudian in the sense of the Oedipus complex and the role reversal for girls and their father.
You have to remember that the mother and father of a child do not look the same as they did when they were children so a child could never be attracted to them.

The grown children may find themself naturally attracted to men&women that in some way resembld their parents when they were young or maybe they go for people who looks more like themself or something totally different there is also a saying opposites attract so I think it depends on the individual.

Perhaps freudian issue is more about a father's attraction to a child.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 12:13:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-26 12:08
Oh?

Do they do that in public? On a nudist beach? Or in an airconditioned matchmaki ...

I didn't have that experience
My aunt told me who's a nun&teaches.she said it happens in hot countries where the people are still living in their native tribes so I guess their pretty much naked all the time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 12:36:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-26 12:19
My fathr was born in a "hot country" - Belgian Congo, Deerie! I own a wood statue of a Bantu triba ...

Sorry nothing personal I'm not interested in Africa.I had a lot of bad experience and hostility from African people and people of African descent so I don't want to sound offensive but I don't like you people because of what you done to hurt me.
There are still many tribal cultures throughout the world in Asia &south America
African women were designed for African men.no other woman should ever be with an African man.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.