Author: SMITHI

Russian writers honor President Assad his contribution to resistance to hegemony   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-25 19:18:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-1-25 19:21
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-25 19:16
So you're saying that the Syrian presidents troops haven't gunned down so many of his people?
So y ...

So you're saying that the Syrian presidents troops haven't gunned down so many of his people?

Syrian troops are attacked on daily base by well armed and western trained terrorists and you know it.

So you can call them people but anybody with kalashnikov and grenade in a hand is not people im my books but armed and dangerous.

Syria is multi-ethnic and multi confessional country it is very easy to create chaos from outside  , using Islamic extremists to create unrest is lowest of low …..........and that is what USA did in Libya and now in Syria.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 19:21:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-1-25 18:22
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-25 18:18
Syrian troops are attacked on daily base by well armed and western trained terrorists and you kn ...

ANd what evidence can you provide to substantiate your claim that it is western trained terrorists doing the killing?
Funny because all of the footage I see of those doing the killing are in armoured vehicles with Syrian army markings, wear Syrian army uniforms and carry AK series weapons and have grenades too. Bit hard to blame all of those coincidences on the west no? In my book, this makes your claim look a tad ridiculous and makes it look like you're "clutching at straws".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 19:24:16 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-25 19:21
ANd what evidence can you provide to substantiate your claim that it is western trained terrorists ...

footage you see is footage they want you to see.

Did they show footage of weather ballon vehicle with WMDs like in Iraq?

Footage i see is very different.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 19:28:34 |Display all floors

• "Christian service has flourished remarkably in Syria. We regard Syria as a model Arab country when it comes to freedom of worship."

• Radical Muslim groups are "responsible for the disturbance" in the country. "Christians are the first to be persecuted when we talk about governmental change."

• "We are seeking [Christians'] help to prevent what happened in Iraq and Egypt from happening in Syria. Christian service in Syria is in danger now."

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2011/july/syria-christians-assad.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 19:32:53 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-25 18:24
footage you see is footage they want you to see.

Did they show footage of weather ballon vehicle ...

As I said, "clutching at straws". It's a bit hard to do as you suggest and for it, if it's fake or a set up, not be exposed. Now you're trying to make an excuse for blaming the west. I tell you now, the film footage is probably available online, mostly on webcams and if it was western footage, it'd probably be better quality. The filming was obviously amateur. Go and check it out smithi! This dog your trying to train ain't gonna hunt sorry!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 19:35:30 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-25 19:32
As I said, "clutching at straws". It's a bit hard to do as you suggest and for it, if it's fake or ...

Now you projecting your own failure in this debate on me , that is old trick.
Surely you can take it as a man up the azz and say yippy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 19:38:19 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-25 18:35
Now you projecting your own failure in this debate on me , that is old trick.
Surely you can take  ...

No, it's you who cannot in anyway present the case for all of those things possibly being western in origin but I can probably provide evidence that they were Syrian. You'd see a boogieman behind every bush you would. The evidence is overwhelmingly against you and you say I'm failing in this....which is so completely laughable aas to warrant no further response until you can prove your point. If you can, with real evidence, not from a conspiracy theory site etc, then I'll humbly concede the point.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.