Author: BingDing69

The dark hand behind China's Mekong problem:Evil USA funded   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-22 15:40:17 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-22 13:38
Yes, according the news I saw, it is a very large volume of trade going up and down the river. I j ...

Although The USA is quite capable of doing such things, I would need proof
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 23:18:02 |Display all floors
BingDing69 Post time: 2012-1-22 12:24
dumb @ss, US is pivoting toward Asia, including SEA, look at all those US diplomats in Philippines ...

Us is already in Asia and their armies have been stationed there for a very long time
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 02:59:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 03:01:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 03:56:06 |Display all floors
BingDing69 Post time: 2012-1-21 11:35
recently those group trying to fire a rocket to ships, NOT to rob but to disrupt trade.

Only Evil  ...

The main reason why  China is not using full force to retaliate is because China know the game of the thieves in the U.S. who is behind this attack, and not Laos, Vietnam or other country nearby. If China is to retaliate, it would have to nuke Washington. But China is considering the social cost right now so I think China think the best way to deal with this problem is education, and not violent reaction. I praise China for that.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 04:10:12 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 05:34:39 |Display all floors
BingDing69 Post time: 2012-1-23 03:01
dumb @ss, it hasn't happen all these yrs till US announced its pivot in asia and SEA to contain Ch ...

The global currency isn't money.US is one of most indebted nations on earth.men from cultures that don't belong in Asia and Asian Pacific predates modern history.under various guises such as colonialism wars and peacekeeping missions.this is not a new phenomena.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.