Author: BingDing69

The dark hand behind China's Mekong problem:Evil USA funded   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-22 12:24:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 12:28:28 |Display all floors
BingDing69 Post time: 2012-1-22 12:24
dumb @ss, US is pivoting toward Asia, including SEA, look at all those US diplomats in Philippines ...

Idjut,
The US is playing towards a FEW key players, and only one of these you listed shows importance, I'll let you guess which one was a former US Possession.
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 12:47:52 |Display all floors
BingDing69 Post time: 2012-1-22 11:24
dumb @ss, US is pivoting toward Asia, including SEA, look at all those US diplomats in Philippines ...

Where is China's human wave of diplomats bong?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 14:04:23 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2012-1-22 11:49
Over 300 million people in the ECONOMIC REGION, with crude oil pumped to Yunnan, Sichuan - huge plas ...

I think they source their own fuel from the land.they are not so dependent on others for their existence.they have all the resources they need.they do not want anything from other cultures.
Other cultures are not so content with what they have so they steal what doesn't belong to them.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 14:12:37 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-22 12:47
Where is China's human wave of diplomats bong?

They don't need a wave.they are perfect.it is the people of other cultures who create fault with them because they are not happy&want improve their cultures beauty by raping and breeding them.there's never love for a black or mixed race man from a woman of a more naturally beautiful culture.this is why they are dying because black people are breeding rapists.even mixed race rapists but they think that's ok because their not so ugly as black rapist.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 14:37:22 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-22 11:55
Exactly, we try pointing this point of the individual rather than the mass to the more virulent an ...

I think most cultures possess these types of people.in terms of rape someone i know from Norway said there isn't really rape in their country. Whether it happens and people don't talk about it I don't know.maybe it happens more in more multicultural society.in terms of noses peoples noses can be changed.all children have the same nose.it would be interesting to find out what's going on in a persons life when they change their nose.is it an overnight thing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 15:22:40 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-22 07:09
No doubt, you and your evil and disgusting worshippers of a false god rejoiced when viewing this.  ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.