Author: BingDing69

The dark hand behind China's Mekong problem:Evil USA funded   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-22 11:38:56 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2012-1-22 10:35
The Mekong river is one of the big populated region of our world.

China's maritime activity seems t ...

Yes, according the news I saw, it is a very large volume of trade going up and down the river. I just don't get how it can be said that the US is behind it. I suspect that the US could care less actually as they have a few slightly more important things to worry about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 11:42:24 |Display all floors
sleepingbleach Post time: 2012-1-22 11:34
Why is it idiotic?

Most likely because America couldn't give a rats arse about the Mekong Delta, after all of these years.
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 11:43:46 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-22 11:38
Yes, according the news I saw, it is a very large volume of trade going up and down the river. I j ...

I watch old movies...........

......maybe it's the REMNANTS of the laotian HMONG hills tribeman.
These people were armed, financed by the American Empire.

For Sichuan-Yunnan-Guizhou growth circle - Myanmar, Laos, Thailand is VITAL for their growth.
Exports can come from Sichuan-Yunnan, which benefits from cheap hydroelectricity and massive cheap migrant labour, while resources get piped in via Myanmar.

It's local ECONOMIC logic region.
Coffee, Tea is grown abundantly in Laos.
AND THE growth driver - CHEAP ELECTRICITY.

As far as we are concerned, BORNEO is our answer to these region!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 11:49:12 |Display all floors
Over 300 million people in the ECONOMIC REGION, with crude oil pumped to Yunnan, Sichuan - huge plastic, chemical industry will grow.

Export of manufactured products will be by ROAD, RIVER or RAIL to the human habitation along the MEKONG river. Probably the American wants to discourage trade - not very sure at all! Cheap electricity is a big attraction for these hilly region and the massive population base in Sichuan.

OIL, GAS, LOGISTICS, cheap assembly workers will create a massive SICHUAN economic footprint!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats

Sichuan economic foot print.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 11:50:45 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-22 11:28
Well, witness then, the unbridled hatred against the west and the restraint of those of us who are ...

Its an issue with an individual mindset networking through the minds of many.you have to look at the individual not the mass.also there are people who do evil things in Somalia.then you think if someone face doesn't fit why did that evil regime forcibly relocate them instead of death which is better than life of misery.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 11:55:09 |Display all floors
sleepingbleach Post time: 2012-1-22 10:50
Its an issue with an individual mindset networking through the minds of many.you have to look at t ...

Exactly, we try pointing this point of the individual rather than the mass to the more virulent anti western posters here but they can't and won't accept this as fact and because of it, we're all raspists, pedophiles and criminals in their minds.....pathetic small minded mongrels, morons and idjits that they are can't see their own faults but revel in the faults of the few in our societies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 12:05:33 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-22 11:38
Yes, according the news I saw, it is a very large volume of trade going up and down the river. I j ...

A crocodile is no less dangerous than a tiger.people have different abilities.suggesting that a particular group of people has greater power than somebody else because they look different is not what it is about.brainwashing the people of other cultures and making them believe that underestimates the nature of things. Humans could be destroyed and the world would still exist.there may be some truth in the reasoning that people living a more natural life surrounded by nature have greater understanding because they are free.however not everything can be explained so I do not believe USA isany more powerful than anyone else.civilisations have ruled throughout history and been destroyed.that is the nature of things
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.