Views: 13130|Replies: 25

Happy Chinese New Year   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-21 14:01:04 |Display all floors

As Chinese New Year is around the corner, we’d like to take the opportunity to wish you all Happy Spring Festival. Thanks for your support and contribution in the past year. We will make our efforts in the coming year to make the forum a better place for exchanging views, sharing information and language learning.

During the holiday (Jan 22-28), we’ll arrange one moderator on duty. Sorry for the inconvenience if caused by any delay. Thanks for your understanding.

1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 14:07:45 |Display all floors
Happy New Year Voice I hope the dragon brings you all that you desire ......... have a great holiday and enjoy the sharing.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 14:13:18 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-1-21 14:07
Happy New Year Voice I hope the dragon brings you all that you desire ......... have a great holiday ...

Same wishes to you, kongque, you grab my sofa,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 15:42:11 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-1-21 14:13
Same wishes to you, kongque, you grab my sofa,

谢谢
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 15:48:57 |Display all floors
Happy New year everybody.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-21 17:23:30 |Display all floors
A very happy New Year to all those that kindly gave me their vote .........

•        emucentral •        zglobal •        desperado123 •        petera •        satsu_jin •        shimy2005 •        saltandpepper •        RoamingFish •        DanseMacabre •        NEtigress •        haishiwo •        Chicken_Wife •        freetofly •        NE_Tigress •        whitelady •          PopularStar •        vincent001 •        evita_lv •        DSseeing •        glowpiss •        robert237 •        SMITHI •        PPsally •        Diggit •        JEFGILULY

The fact you thought of me made me feel very happy .........                 {:soso_e163:}

To everyone else, especially Voice_CD and other posters who interact so well   .................

Xin nian Kuai le  and Gong xi fa cai ...........          {:soso_e181:}       {:soso_e177:}

新年快乐, 恭喜发财!

Well apart from .............      

Well never mind that now, only positive thoughts allowed   .........   

May you be troulem and stressure (4 words in 2 there)   free for a wonderful holiday that you probably really deserve ..........    {:soso_e181:}

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 17:55:12 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-1-21 17:23
A very happy New Year to all those that kindly gave me their vote .........

•        emucentral •        zgloba ...

Happy Chinese New Year!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.