Author: pipscase

When Will We See the World’s First Trillionaire?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-24 00:01:26 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-1-23 23:09
Rudi, the Wukan issue has already been settled and the people there are quite satisfied with the r ...

Poor old 'Stinky Socks' ............      
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 00:07:38 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-1-24 00:01
Poor old 'Stinky Socks' ............

Yeah, I also feel pity for him, because he is now unhappy because Wukan people are happy now.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-24 00:16:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-1-24 00:16
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-1-24 00:07
Yeah, I also feel pity for him, because he is now unhappy because Wukan people are happy now.

Who is that in his avatar .....  ?

Is it a very special friend or something  .......   ?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 01:02:28 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-1-24 00:16
Who is that in his avatar .....  ?

Is it a very special friend or something  .......   ?

I forgot the name of that person. If I remember correctly he was a head of a village who went to the local government to complain about something, but died in a traffic accident near the government building. Some people think he was killed in a conspiracy, but the local police said they have not found any evidence it was a murder. I don't know if the case is concluded yet, maybe the police is still investigating. Some people has been using the incident to accuse the Chinese government and Rudi uses his picture as his avatar apparently wants to express something, though I am not sure if he really cares about that person or more interested in using every opportunity to make China look bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 01:12:18 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-1-24 01:02
I forgot the name of that person. If I remember correctly he was a head of a village who went to t ...

Ah .......  !

I see  ........

I will have to find some pictures of political prisoners held in Saudi jails for 13 years without charge  .......

The problem there though might be that Arabs are not real people ........

So they don't really count .......   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 01:15:36 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-1-24 01:12
Ah .......  !

I see  ........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 05:56:25 |Display all floors
Rothschilds

Some believe that Evelyn de Rothschild has been a trillionaire for many years.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.